Universal Joe Dever's Lone Wolf (By Forge Reply)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Nov 13, 2013.

1. rrevbra

rrevbra Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2012
    Okay, just trying a Str focused Axe build (in Hard difficulty)

The result : Not very good. The increase of HP and armor are nice and high damage attack from Axe is good, but definitely less flexible than Int focused build. The biggest drawback is you cant use multiple Disciplines in a single battle because lack of Kai. You pretty much use it to heal and single Sommersword attack. Against 3 enemies at the same time is very difficult. You also need to invest several points in Dex to compensate higher endurance cost. Potions and ranged attacks are pretty much necessity for longer fights

2. Forge Reply

Forge Reply Well-Known Member

Apologies for the lack of presence but we were busy in Cologne for the Gamescom :)

About that issue with crashes on iPod Touch 5, a new and more stable version is already submitted to Apple. Stability should be better and we also ironed some minor bugs.
    Hopefully it will be released soon.

3. Mookmonster

Mookmonster Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Thank you!

4. rrevbra

rrevbra Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2012
    Anyone knows the solution for cube puzzle in Act II ?

It driving me crazy, not to mention the time limit

5. Forge Reply

Do you have the Sixth Sense Kai Discipline? It can be used with the Shianti Cube puzzle to have a look at the solution.

6. Forge Reply

An updated version of the game is available now on the Apple App Store.

We fixed a lot of issues, like the continuous request to update the game and some crashes in the battles with specific enemies.
    Moreover, the game should be more stable, especially on the low-spec devices.

Remember to close all the apps in background and reboot your device after installing the update and before playing for the first time!

7. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    So I just wanted to say the update made this game run better on the ipad 2. Thanks

8. Forge Reply

Glad to heat that. We worked hard to optimise the game, especially on the low spec devices.

9. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    Just want to say this game has made me a fan of game books, there awesome to play on the ipad, after you guys are done with episode 4 will you work on another gamebook?

10. Forge Reply

We'd really love to work on more games like this and we already have a lot of ideas that could improve the formula :)

11. Forge Reply

#491 Forge Reply, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  12. Mookmonster

Mookmonster Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    CELEBRATION! Great to hear!

Will there be other games based on the lone wolf?

13. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Woohoo! Finally!

14. Forge Reply

Now we're fully focused on the Act 4 of this game and on the Steam release but we'd love to work on other Lone Wolf related games!

15. Forge Reply

#495 Forge Reply, Nov 12, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
    Hi guys, here's a picture from one of the exclusive arenas of the upcoming Act 4!

[​IMG]

We think that this image is great to show the contrast between cold and warm lights, and also to let us peek inside V'Taag Tower! ;)

16. Chris Brady

Chris Brady Active Member

Now that I have the money, I'll pick this up fully now.

17. Forge Reply

#497 Forge Reply, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
    Hi guys, we are aware that the new update does not run properly on Apple devices with iOS 8.
    An update will be released very soon to solve this!
    Compatible Apple devices with iOS 7 don't show such issue.
    Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for you support!

18. lll Anubis lll

lll Anubis lll Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2013
    This is such an awesome game, you guys have done well supporting it! I only have one wish... I wish this game would be ported to the Vita. I don't really play much on my iPad anymore so having it on the Vita would be awesome. Sadly, I can't see that ever happening. At least this game shall never be uninstalled on my iPad.

19. Savant

Savant Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    I last played this when the 2 Acts were out... I think I want to just start over again and play it again from the start now that everything has been completed.

20. Forge Reply

An important announcement: we managed to publish a new update a few hours ago so those issues on iOS 8 are gone!
    You can safely update the game to the version 4.1 now end enjoy the Act 4.

Thanks for your constant support, we really appreciate that.

Concerning new versions of the game, as you probably already know the HD Remastered version will be published on Steam next week.

We're constantly trying to expand the audience of the game, tweaking the gameplay, adding new contents and reaching also other platforms.

Our team is not huge, though, so we basically focus on one platform at a time.
    Now we're super busy with Act 4 on mobile and Steam but we can't say what is going to happen in the future.
    Keep an eye on the game website and our social channels!

We really improved the game since the launch of Act 1 and 2. Now that the game is complete, we hope that you're going to enjoy the story arc and the gameplay.