Poker God - Pre-release iTunes codes

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jonjonsson, Oct 14, 2014.

1. jonjonsson

jonjonsson Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Hi,

I'm the developer of Poker God

If you love poker please try out my game Poker God. I've worked on this game for friggin forever and pretty proud of it :) Its actually coming out next Thursday but I thought I'd share these codes I got (even though the game will be free).

You play a tournament consisting of up to 7 tables that are played asynchronously versus one other player. When its your turn you just swipe through the tables and take your action on each one. To become the "God of Poker" you must win more tables than your opponent.

They game will be free with in app purchases. Message me if you like it and I can send you a code for those.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfTExGfl9Qg

Homepage: http://pokergodgame.com

The iTunes codes:

4PKXY3XTW44W
    9977RWEMJ9XT
    H74JTRLR6R9E
    NN7PMNP7KKKF
    XJWPKW6X6XE3
    7PR73MFPWTTJ

Please leave a msg if you take a code.

2. meowthefox

meowthefox Active Member

Oct 13, 2014
    #2 meowthefox, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
    I'll definitely check out your game. But how do I use your code thing? I'm on my iPad right now so I'm not sure if it's a code that I use on my PC or not. Nevermind it looks like all your codes have already been redeemed. Rude people not leaving a message to warn nice people like me that they have used the code so I don't have to waste my time.

3. jared9876

jared9876 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Dallas TX
    Oh my gosh. I thought this said pocket god and I about died.

4. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Taken the 4th one, I'll drop some impressions as soon as I can

5. jonjonsson

jonjonsson Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Sorry to disappoint :)

6. jonjonsson

jonjonsson Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Great thanks, you can msg me for a "pre-release feature unlocking" code if you like what you see.

Sorry about that. The game only works on iPhone and iPod (and Android), I forgot to mention that. I will msg you a code though.

7. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    This looks great! Though there's no solo play / offline computer mode? Only with human opponents?

8. jonjonsson

jonjonsson Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Yes that is right, no bot play. The idea is is that if the other player is available you can have super fast live play across multiple tables, but if opponent is not available you take you turn on your tables and wait for a push when opponent starts making his turn.

Did you get a code?