Tower of Saviors is released on Google Play today and will be on App Store on 2 Feb

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by CherylCheryl, Jan 29, 2013.

1. CherylCheryl

CherylCheryl Member

Nov 5, 2012
    Tower of Saviors is released on Google Play Today
    and App Store on 2 Feb
    Limited- Time Free Giveaway! Get ready to download!

[​IMG]

Developer Mad Head Limited is launching its new mobile application, Tower of Saviors, later today on Google Play and it will be released on App Store on 2 Feb. The game is offering limited-time free giveaway, so prepare your mobile for it now!​

[​IMG]

Official Trailers

Tower of Saviors - 60s Version English

The medieval story background

Tower of Saviors is a role-playing game which involves orbs (called Runestones in the game) matching and the process of collecting and evolving monsters to crawl up Enochian Tower. Set in the era where myths and legends dominated minds, Tower of Saviors draws the ancient world back to life for players. In the role of Summoners, players are called upon to unleash the Seals within Enochian Tower and seek help from Gods!

[​IMG]

Multi-tier strategy gameplay

The RPG features the mind-twisting match-3 game and monsters nurturing and fighting characteristics, making it a dylamic game that is highly addictive to users.
    Simply by aligning 3 or more orbs (Runestones in TOS) to dissolve them, you can attack the enemy. As the enemy gets stronger level by level, you will need to make better use of your own monsters team to strengthen the attack power together with the basic dissolving of Runestones.
    Considering how to move the Runestones wisely and how to make the team greater are the two crucial factors to victory of each battle.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tower of Saviors may be the next hit for RPG lovers for its delicate graphics and subtle depth 3D effects. This game will be available in a number of languages so players throughout the world can go through the Summoner’s legendary experience in their native tongue.

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
  3. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Damn all these iap riddled games. "Free" for a limited time...sure

4. xlostangelx

xlostangelx New Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Good game :)

Hi guys, I think this game is awesome! It got great graphics, good story line, and like that. The only little thing which is making me sad is that it's slow. But it's probably because of my wifi connection.

So I totally reccomend this game to you! Why not to try to play it when it's free, huh?? :)

5. ChristinaK

ChristinaK New Member

Jan 30, 2013
    I think the game is fun. I like the graphics and it has a lot of specials. It's not only a simple game with some stones you can move but has other features and a great story line. I've already reached level 14 today :D

6. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
  7. Socrates the Pug

Socrates the Pug New Member

Jan 31, 2013
    Tower of Saviors

The graphics of this game is pretty sweet. It's anime influenced, but not totally like anime. :)

8. vasilikip

vasilikip New Member

Feb 1, 2013
    It looks really impressive, with amazing graphics and effects and interesting storyline, I can't wait for its release on iOS!!! :))

9. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    #9 visionwebs, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
    Sometimes you can guess fake reviews and be wrong but these reviews are far too...
    Try hard...

this is me officially calling them fake. No doubts at all.

Lot of posts on here are grammatically crap, some of mine are too. However you are making it so obvious that you are paid to advertise in english not being your natural language it's just unreal......

10. kuraiyuki

kuraiyuki Member

Feb 2, 2013
    Lol, I agree. It's sad if a company has to pay for positive reviews...

I've tried the game though and it's rather enjoyable. Didn't find the "great storyline" so far but I really liked the graphics (maybe cuz I'm a bit of an anime freak :p). Also the gameplay is quite unique (or perhaps I just haven't played the right games so far ^^") - not a simple puzzle game but a combination of tile-matching and a kind of strategy, where you have to match the tiles for your hero to lvl up, fight monsters, collect items and so on...

Generally - I liked it :)

(so do I get my moniez now or what? xD)

11. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    The only thing that matches the awesomeness of this thread is the game itself.

Haha. J/K. Any dev spending so much time or money on shills should have just invested more time into making a decent game that people would have honestly liked. I might have given this a try. After seeing this thread I'm passing entirely.

12. nganguyen

nganguyen New Member

Jan 30, 2013
    I liked it

13. Pebrianto

Pebrianto New Member

Feb 3, 2013
    I love it

Hi, i like this game. Its the best time waster for me. But im stuck in level 15. Haha

14. vasilikip

vasilikip New Member

Feb 1, 2013
    I don't know about fake reviews, but I tried it yesterday on iOS and it was pretty addictive, I've already reached level 15!!! What I like best is that you need strategy to go on - simple tile-matching is not enough, that's what makes it challenging and addictive! Overall, really nice game...

15. bogdan_bujdea

bogdan_bujdea New Member

Feb 4, 2013
    Great Game!

Wow!!! It's such an amazing game. I haven't played a game so addictive since Angry Birds came out :) Really love the graphics and the story

16. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Wow, thread's all kinds of dodgy

17. FajnyKoniu

FajnyKoniu New Member

Feb 4, 2013
    Well... if you like Puzzle Quest type games, you will love that game :) Strongly addictive, so beware ;)

I like the ideas of monsters 'cards' :) which reminds me good times of Ragnarok Online :)

Imho, the game is worth trying. I like it very much.

18. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    There's no stratgey its match 3 or more and win

19. marijab

marijab New Member

Feb 5, 2013
    It is really nice game. Maybe a little bit complicated at the start, but it is still interesting. Refreshing choice for one android game. It's a challenge to make a great combo by moving more than 1 or 2 stones.

20. elyrias

elyrias New Member

Feb 7, 2013
    Great Game!

Hey Everyone!

I think the game is great :) It's not the most interesting I've ever played, but it's fun and also boosts your brain power too with all the searching for the right color combinations.

Great job for the developers!