Universal Cordy 2 (by SilverTree Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by sizzlakalonji, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Peewhy

Peewhy Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    agreed

2. DaniK094

DaniK094 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Level 2-4 ..can't find 6th zap

Ok this is the email I sent to the SilverTree team because it's easier to c/p

I hope you take the time to respond because I am a huge supporter of your games and have purchased all of them. I didn't even try the free levels of Cordy 2 - I just purchased it instantly. But now I'm on level 2-4 and I cannot, for the life of me, find the 6th zap. I've been through the level tons of times and it seems like there might be a glitch or a place I can't get to within the level. There are times when I use a transport that I swear I see a zap off in the distance but I'm not sure. And yes, i already found the zap that appeared after bouncing on those blue arrows. Please, please respond with any advice or help. I would GREATLY appreciate it. I looked for your handle on TouchArcade but was unable to find it so I'm sorry to email directly.

Thanks for your help

Will someone PLEASE help me find this damn 6th zap. This is getting ridiculous and I have no idea where to find it. Feel free to reply publicly or send a PM. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.

3. DaniK094

DaniK094 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Cordy 2 help

Ok this is the email I sent to the SilverTree team because it's easier to c/p

I hope you take the time to respond because I am a huge supporter of your games and have purchased all of them. I didn't even try the free levels of Cordy 2 - I just purchased it instantly. But now I'm on level 2-4 and I cannot, for the life of me, find the 6th zap. I've been through the level tons of times and it seems like there might be a glitch or a place I can't get to within the level. There are times when I use a transport that I swear I see a zap off in the distance but I'm not sure. And yes, i already found the zap that appeared after bouncing on those blue arrows. Please, please respond with any advice or help. I would GREATLY appreciate it. I looked for your handle on TouchArcade but was unable to find it so I'm sorry to email directly.

Thanks for your help

Will someone PLEASE help me find this damn 6th zap. This is getting ridiculous and I have no idea where to find it. Feel free to reply publicly or send a PM. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.

4. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    Graphics are great, music makes the game feel very friendly.
    Controls are great and responsive.

I hit a small problem with the flow of the gameplay.
    I kind of feel like the logic of the game's gravity pulls you down too fast, another thing is that I don't really like how Cordy starts at a walk and into a run. I wish it was just one speed.
    Also, Cordy gets a little skippy when I'm in the air sometimes. When I move around mid-air, sometimes he turns fast and most of the time he turn slowly; he just does it randomly.

I don't think any of it are bugs, I think its just my tastes. I should note that I never played the first Cordy, and the only Cordy title I did play was Cordy Sky (That may be why I'm not used to gravity being so heavy on you.

5. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    I just found the time to give this a go after buying it first night. As someone who beat the original I must say I'm in love again. The levels can either be for speed runs or exploration and the new mechanics work really well. Silvertree have created another top game.

I also love how they even incorporated a bit of the story from the original and Cordy Sky. If you're into speed platformers like Sonic, you'll love Cordy

6. crazy dad

crazy dad Active Member

Oct 21, 2010
    Finally purchased. Sorry I didn't do it sooner but the game still looks great on the 6s and plays really well. Impressive testament to the devs and hope more people find this game after all this time.

7. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    This will be gone soon,get it while you can!