Creative, artistic gamers needed to test Sketch Nation Studio - Make your own game!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Nitzan, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitzan

Nitzan Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Can you draw awesome art? Want to make awesome games? Beta test Sketch Nation Studio, a sequel to Sketch Nation Shooter. Sketch Nation Studio lets you create games in a variety of genres from your drawings. All you need is your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.

The games you create can even be packaged as stand-alone apps and released on the App Store for a profit share!

This is your chance to have your own game on the App Store and even make money from it!

For more info check out our blog: http://blog.sketchnation.com

To apply please post some drawings: of a player, enemy, background, whatever you want as long as its games related. Also list your iOS device(s)

2. jumpman475

jumpman475 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    Great idea! I'll post some in a bit :D

3. justlegos

justlegos Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Student/Cart Pusher
    Iowa
    My iPod Touch is a 4th generation running iOS 5.

Here's some pictures I drew, some of the characters were used for the first Sketch Nation Shooter, but I decided to finish the game up, and finally do the background and add a random donut character. So here it is!

IMG_0229[1].JPG

IMG_0226[1].JPG

IMG_0248[1].JPG

IMG_0306[1].JPG

IMG_0218[1].JPG

4. Kbcorwin

Kbcorwin Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
    #4 Kbcorwin, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
    iPod touch 4th generation
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Because cats are amazing. Would this be the same kind of game as sketch nation shooter, or would there be different types of games you could make?

5. Nitzan

Nitzan Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2008
    With Sketch Nation Studio you can create games in a variety of genres. At launch we will support the following game types: Side Jumping, Down Jumping, Up Jumping, Side Running and Side Flying.

We will be adding more genres and more options that add depth to the existing genres with updates.