Looking for Beta Testers

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by QuantumDuck, Nov 11, 2010.

1. QuantumDuck

QuantumDuck Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Spreading the word about FREE apps!
    Hi everyone!

Im in need of some beta testers to be shown on my new developer help site! PM me as soon as possible and I will get you signed up really quick! This is only for experienced testers and people serious about doing their job as a tester right.

2. mr.Ugly

mr.Ugly Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany
    can you possible elaborate more what you actualy want?

beta tester what or?

what developer help?

what is it nowerdays that someone wants something but can't even take the time to make a proper post with enough information to start with.

3. QuantumDuck

QuantumDuck Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Spreading the word about FREE apps!
    I have the free app man post Im pretty sure I have a lot of time dedicated to posting. Yesterday I launched a site and I need beta testers that will be available to test iphone apps for this site. The users of the site are all developers and want their apps tested. If you can do it send me a PM.

4. madmud101

madmud101 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Ok, so it is a website that sources beta testers for developers?

You want beta testers to test apps or games for your site from developers which have contacted you for it?

5. mr.Ugly

mr.Ugly Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany

i don't understand this either..

do you want to provide a testing service for developers and are seeking for testers to fullfill your offered service to thoose developers?

yes/no.. ? :confused:

6. touchDev192

touchDev192 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    Developer
    UK
    That's what it sounds like to me, and I'm not sure what's already out there, but this could be a really good idea, as a lot of developers have the problem of getting beta testers that don't actually give much feedback!

So once this site got going, and made sure that anyone not giving good feedback was removed, leaving only the good beta testers, then that would be a good way for developers to test their games/apps.