Exitium: Saviors of Vardonia - coming Aug 11th!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by rich1million, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rich1million

rich1million Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Game Localisation
    Seoul
    #1 rich1million, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
    Exitium: Saviors of Vardonia - coming Aug 11th!

New, action RPG adventure with 4 character classes to play, each with their own unique but intertwined story arc. Also features on-line flea market for player-to-player trading!

Fully HD for iPhone AND iPad: “Exitium: Saviors of Vardonia” is by far the biggest and most detailed game of its class on iOS!

FOUR playable characters! Each with unique skills, strengths, items and perspective!
    • Berserker: close-range weapons, powerful, heaps of weapons and armor to use.
    • Paladin: close-range weapons, swift and nimble, tons of weapons and armor to try out.
    • Priestess: long-range weapons, superior magical offense and passive HP recovery.
    • Mage: long-range weapons, superior magical offense and Mana shield defense.

Vardonia is a land in turmoil. Two rival kingdoms are at war, Arkan and Abylon. Wherever you allegiance may lie, all is not as it seems, as various plots unfold, revealing hidden agendas, and old, untameable gods and vicious monsters start to run amok.

A grand tale of intrigue, betrayal and redemption; discovery, sacrifice and glory, interlaced with fierce battles and challenging quests. Can YOU save the land of Vardonia?

[​IMG]

Main Features
    • Customize position, size and opacity of controls on both iPhone and iPad!
    • 4 distinct classes to play, based on melee or magic!
    • Online market; trade items found in the game with other players!
    • Fast paced battle system, utilizing Skills and Magic. Passive and active skills enhance your character. Buff and debuff away!
    • Fame Awards translate to Game Center Achievements when goals are achieved. Can you get to the top of the boards?
    • Massive, beautifully rendered world to explore.
    • Huge number of quests and side missions.
    • Large array of weapons, armor, and garments to discover. Upgrade them at the blacksmith’s, and intensify them with magical gems.
    • Create your own items using things found on your journeys.
    • Premium items available as in-app purchases (for your convenience only!)
    • Magic scrolls to enhance your battle skills, and let you teleport around the land.
    • Transfer save-data from FREE version (when available) to FULL version when you upgrade. No need to begin again!

[​IMG]

2. rich1million

Jan 7, 2009
    Game Localisation
    Seoul
    Added higher quality images. From the iPhone version.

3. bballweekend

bballweekend Active Member

Jan 5, 2009
    This is an universal app. Buy this game once and play it on your iPhone and iPad :)

4. HikariKami

HikariKami Active Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Web Designer
    Australia
    Game looks awesome, I can't get enough of these action RPG's. I just hope it doesn't have as much grind as most of the Korean RPG's we see, ala Zenonia 2/3 >_>

5. Blizzard500

Blizzard500 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    I hope this can run smoothly on older idevices like iPhone 3G.

6. itouchbd

itouchbd Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    will this be compatible with earlier dated iphones/itouch

i've got a itouch 2g will it be available for it?

7. DrNub

DrNub Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2010
    The Great White North
    If a game like this was an mmorpg that would be great instead of the trade market.

8. doomedge

doomedge Member

Jul 31, 2011
    this looks fun! i cant wait to purchase it!

9. firedog

firedog Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2010
    cant wait to play it!

10. Watabou

Watabou Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2008
    Looks great! I'm gonna be keeping an eye on this one :)

11. Kosmatos

Kosmatos Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Looks interesting

Looks interesting!

12. firedog

firedog Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2010
    waiting for this . hope to see some ipad screen shot.

13. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #14 undeadcow, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
    If you like KRPGs you'll want to pick this one up. The controls are smooth and each character has their own plot perspective so it's enhanced with replay as a different class. Beta testing this was a blast. Some grind, but the narrative rewards. Even after the beta period I've been toying around with this for a while (consider that an obnoxious I'm playing it before you jab).

I'm careful not to violate any classified beta clause but the marketed art design, weapon upgrade options, and diverse character classes all came across very well in that edition.

14. rich1million

Jan 7, 2009
    Game Localisation
    Seoul
  15. rich1million

Jan 7, 2009
    Game Localisation
    Seoul
    I've been visiting other forums at other sites (obviously, I'm trying to get people interested in our games!). However, it seems that TouchArcade has the liveliest forums around. No other site even compares.

Out of curiosity - and to help out an indy game developer ;) - where do people go for iOS related chats and info when they're not here? Or has all the competition gone and TA reigns supreme?

If posting links to other forums is not allowed, then I understand, so PM me if that's acceptable.

16. paul.hendricks

paul.hendricks Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    rich1million was kind enough to let me test this game, and I have to say that I really enjoyed it! It has lots of grinding (which I like), boss quests, and some surprises that make things interesting. It definitely has a KRPG flavor to it (nothing but a good thing to me) and is challenging without being incredibly difficult. It did have IAP in the test, but it was not necessary to purchase anything to finish the game-rather the IAP seemed more for people who were not interested in investing the time to gain the items/skills, or wanted a quick jump ahead in the game. All-in-all, a lot of fun.

17. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    If you haven't already go play Fantastic Knight to prepare for this release. They're not connected by plot but worth-while companions from the same developer.

18. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

yeah, if you liked Fantastic Knight then it's pretty safe to say that you'll enjoy this one a lot too. I actually even thought the story in this one was a little better.

19. rich1million

Jan 7, 2009
    Game Localisation
    Seoul