Armies of Riddle?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Repulsa, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    #1 Repulsa, Sep 13, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
    this just came out yesterday but upon doing a little research I discovered it is a premium version of their older free to play game.i have seen a lot of premium go f2p but not the other way. Has anyone played this at all? Or know what the differences between the versions are? I love Ccg's and there aren't very many premium ones. EDIT: I tried the free version and it was full of IAP right off the bat it made me even more curious as to how the premium version plays. I just played through the tutorial battle and the addition of dice made it a little different and maybe more confusing then others I've played.

2. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    In case anyone is interested the game developer replied to me by email: "Normally AoR is a Free to Play game however in the premium edition we have given unlimited gold in 10k amounts (you get the 10k gold replenished every time you get back to the main menu).

This gives you unlimited virtual gold so you can unlock all the card packs and upgrade your player.

Unfortunately our p2p server has been down for quite some time due to several issues which our dev team unfortunately has not been able to solve. As we are a small indie studio its harder for us to get the right staff to help manage the multiplayer server so for the time being it is offline.

That being said there is still a lot of great gameplay to be had against the computer with a lot of gameplay experience and unlimited matches and battles over time.

For the small fee for premium you get a lot of gameplay action.

In any case we are here to fully help you and support you with your purchase. We aim to give you the highest level of service and will do our very best to make sure you get a great experience with our games and our and our company."