[Promo codes] Crazy Squirrel adventure [iPhone]

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by MakarV, Sep 6, 2013.

1. MakarV

MakarV New Member

Sep 6, 2013
    #1 MakarV, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
    [​IMG]
    Price: 0,99$
    Size: 65.1 MB

Hello guys, I want to tell you about my first self made 2D platformer game that at first was made as graduation project in university. It's Crazy Squirrel adventure! :)

Description:
    Want be involved in an exciting adventure with Crazy Squirrel? That starts here right now!

The evil eagle has stolen the golden goblet in the form of the nut, owned our Squirrel, and it made him mad, so, why we should help him get his treasure back by passing all the difficulties, which are awaiting us during the way.

10 main adventure’s levels are waiting for you to pass them. In game you will be able to manipulate with wooden objects to pass the dangerous places in levels. You should use your mother wit in such situations.

3 bonus levels, where you will be driving in a car back to home with golden goblet in the form of the nut. You should wisely use 4WD and RWD to overpass all the traps in your way.

Collect nuts in each level and you will make Squirrel happy, don’t forget that there is 3 gold nuts in each level are located in secret places. Collect them and open bonus racing levels!
    Help Squirrel take back her gold nut and you will see, how him will be thankful!

Screens:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Crazy Squirrel adventure in the AppStore

Promo codes:

RHAAPEWMYKN4
    LY3MAEPKTEHW
    HHYX4MAL9L6M
    HXFY9L467EE6 - taken
    F9T6M7RH97M9 - taken
    Y73M7WF94PNR
    ALRAHKWMTJLM
    LKHKKHANHWTX
    HY3EFA9RJPJL
    RK96LRWJLNEX - taken

2. lepke

lepke Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Japan
    RK96LRWJLNEX thanks, it does pay to be lurking lol promise to review, good or bad ;)

3. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    Used HXFY9L467EE6. Thanks!

4. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

I took F9T6M7RH97M9.

5. lepke

lepke Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Japan
    Ok game was so so but... Thanks for surprising me when I landed on a bomb in 3rd level, did not see that coming. Nice work and keep it up. Oh and "replay" would be the word of today for me :p

6. MakarV

MakarV New Member

Sep 6, 2013
    Ahah, thanks :)
    This game is my first experience in game developing, will be glad to hear what will be cool to be changed or added in future updates :)

7. lepke

lepke Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Japan
    Platforming mechanics is not easy and needs a lot of polish. But as a first game and graduation project it was very nice. Hope you find success in developing now that you have graduated.

8. Touch of the Light

Touch of the Light Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2013
    UsedHHYX4MAL9L6M,thx!:)

9. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

It make me bored, deleted!

10. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    I like your idea for a control pad. It's nice to see somethinge other than a virtual d-pad or tilt controls (yuck!). Your game has some real potential but right now it's a little rough around the edges. Overall, I'm pretty impressed with your first effort and I can't wait to see what you come up with in the future.

11. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Seem i am too late for a code :(