Ketchapp games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by thumbs07, Oct 23, 2015.

1. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    They're not going to be everyone's cup of tea. It's not really my cup of tea but I do like the fact they have novel ideas, and they're immediately pick up and play- whatever the game. (only one wasn't I'd say)
    I went through and downloaded every one and these are the ones that most caught my attention:

The top ones I thought:
    Spikes (nice easily accessible and minimalistic- see how high a score you can get)
    SKY (really chilled music, with a nice minimalistic jumping objective)
    2 cars (one where you got to navigate cars on your left and right, good for testing your left/right brain)
    The Line Zen (simple avoid the red shapes while all sorts of pretty patterns form to navigate past)
    Dot (this is more like a board game objective, forget which game 'surround the blue dot before it eascapes the grid')
    Escape (a rare Ketchapp game, where its more than just simple shapes, they've put more into it while retaining its one-touch formula- controlling a spaceship along a shadow vector sort of environment)
    Magic River(another one Ketchapp have a bit more into, nice looking style with its simple objective of controlling a boat as far as you can)
    (notable games- Floors-lovely idea of splitting the screen but again very simple)

Your top ones? Or a devout Ketchapp hater.

2. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    I love 2 Cars. Especially the music.
    Nonsense fall is another one that will stay around.
    Skyward is cool too.
    I ended up deleting others. I wanted to like Floors but it was too frustrating

3. Deadpool6902

Deadpool6902 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    Jump
    Jump car
    Run bird

These are a few notable ones

4. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    For some inexplicable reason these games are super populair among my kid's friends (who all have inexpensive Android phones). I'm not a fan of most of them, but I like Don't Touch The Spikes' same device multiplayer. It's perfect for those very short gaming sessions (like when you're waiting for something) and random enough that not the same person always wins.

5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    *cough* *cough*

They do know which ones to make though, and they do a good job at them.