How do you use your iPad?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by PirateRidingParrot, Dec 31, 2015.

1. PirateRidingParrot

PirateRidingParrot Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2015
    I have an iPad for about a year. I bought it when it was on sale and I didn't have an iPhone yet. I usually surfed the Internet with it and didn't do anything else in particular. After I got my iPhone, I stopped touching my iPad. I'm actually writing this using my iPad but that's the only time in the day I use it - 30 minutes before I go to sleep. I like playing games on my iPad more than on my iPhone but I can't take my iPad with me everywhere. When I'm at home I almost never play games on my iPad or iPhone, so I almost never use it. What do you guys do with your iPad?

2. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    IPad mini is glued to me most of the time. I only game on it and rarely the iPhone.

3. noteatino

noteatino Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2014
    Netflix and other video apps look better on the big screen of the iPad. Also, I have all the apps I use daily on both devices and the long games on my iPad. On my iPhone I have the games that I like the most and are playable on iPhone and the ones that are for quick sessions.

4. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    I had a similar problem when I bought my Vita, my iPad has since taken a back seat when it comes to my mobile gaming habits, I just play it when I'm home and I don't have the time to play with my PS4 or PC, apart of that, it's where I carry all my music and it's where I usually watch Netflix or YouTube.

5. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Well I am the opposite because I used to play on my iPad all the time until I got a 6 plus and I have never looked back. Its smaller than the iPad but makes up for it by beinng able to use it at work and such without everyone staring at you lol.