Grindle Oni A by Winterflood

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Winterflood, Apr 8, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Grindle Oni A is now on sale in the Google Play store for Android. I hope you all enjoy the game and I look forward to hearing on this post what you think.

Winterflood​

Features:

- 12 Individual Games
    - 2 game modes - Challenge and Infinity
    - 120 challenges with performance star rankings
    - 4 skill levels in Infinity mode
    - High scores for Infinity mode
    - 10 achievements to stretch your skills
    - Statistics track your performance
    - Vibrant HD graphics
    - Designed for both tablets and phones​

Google Play - Link

Facebook - Link

Webpage - Link

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. menendez

menendez Active Member

Feb 28, 2013
    The game is nice but tough. I cant find a way to play any other mode rather than the first one.

3. Hi, Mendez. I presume you mean you can only play the Solo game at the moment.

The games unlock when you earn the amount of stars on their locked buttons, so the second game requires 8 stars to unlock, and the others are all in 8 increments.

Infinity mode for each game also unlocks with stars earned.

Hope that makes it clear, let me know if you still have a problem.

4. menendez

menendez Active Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Okidoki, i've got it. Thanks, nice game.

5. Glad I could help, hope you enjoy the rest of the game.

6. menendez

menendez Active Member

Feb 28, 2013
    #6 menendez, Apr 9, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
    I'm enjoying the game, its all about concentration. Good luck with the game, you deserve it.

7. Thank you, menendez, it is rewarding to hear someone is enjoying the game I made. Hopefully it does do well and then I can make some more games.

8. #8 Winterflood, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
    When you bring out your first game you have that great unknown where you don't know how it will do, with nearly 4,000 views on this forum it looked like people might be interested and I could sell a few copies.

Still hopeful it will do well...

9. menendez

menendez Active Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Come on people! This is a nice little game and deserves better luck.

10. How are you getting on with the game, menendez, have you unlocked all 12 games yet?

11. Introductory Price Ending Soon

Grindle Oni A will only be available for about another week at the current, low introductory price, less than 50% of what it will be soon.

With 12 games featured in Grindle Oni A that is currently less than 6p a game. A version of Simon for less than 6p? A version of Find the Lady for less than 6p? Two sliding puzzle game variations for less than 6p each?

Can you miss an opportunity like this?

Only a few days left...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Winterflood.GrindleOniA

Winterflood

12. menendez

menendez Active Member

Feb 28, 2013
    I've been very busy at work so haven't got the time to play the game more frecuently. You know that this fine game requires a good amount of concentration but i hope i can return to it in a few days. I believe i've got 54 stars at the time.

13. Sounds like you are making good progress and still enjoying it. I am now busy working on the next game, something a bit different from the previous, and hopefully this one will have greater appeal. :rolleyes: