Curiosity (By 22 Cans and Peter Molyneux)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by killercow, Jun 4, 2012.

1. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

#1 killercow, Jun 4, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
    Out in six weeks.
    The "game" is an experiment about curiosity where you begin in a white room with a big cube. By tapping on a cube you can then tap on its side to push little cubes that reveal the thing hidden by the big cube.
    Here's the catch, you do it with everyone around the world and only one person will find out the truth behind the cube!
    Screens:
    http://www.vg247.com/2012/06/04/molyneux-unveils-first-22-cans-project-curiosity-on-gttv/

2. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    #2 oooooomonkey, Jun 4, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
    Cool. I've always liked Peter molyneux. Can't wait to see what he brings to ios.

3. killercow

4. Ajstadel

Ajstadel Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
  5. killercow

XDXD I can only imagine the number of people who would try curiosity for that, and the seconds it would take for it to be leaked on the web ;)

6. SamVanTilburgh

SamVanTilburgh New Member

Sep 17, 2012
    22Cans
    Thanks guys, we're eagerly awaiting the approval from Apple so we can release it, team are on edge as you can imagine! :)

If you have any questions etc... about Curiosity or what 22Cans is doing feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer. I'm working for 22Cans btw, I should maybe have said that in my opening! :D

7. killercow

"Curiosity will be out on 7th November 2012 at 00:22PST 08:22UST. The development has been a fascinating ride,release will be 10x fascinating"

Let's see how it goes... At least on paper, a study of that magnitude should be interesting.

8. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    I think there might be a problem if the person who finds out does not tell anyone...
    Do not feed the trolls

9. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    Really looking forward to it!