NAMCO Problems with OS4

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by PONGbyATARI, Jul 5, 2010.

1. PONGbyATARI

PONGbyATARI Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Not all but a lot of the Namco games will not run or even start up with OS4. I purchased several of Namco games during there current sale in hopes that they will patch them. This thread is just a heads up for anyone thinking about buying there games. I really hope they look out for there customers and make them work. To find out if the game(s) your interested in works or not just read the reviews for the game your interested in to see if they will run on OS4 or have other problems. Also most of there games that do run have problems of some type with OS4. It's a shame they would have this sale knowing that there are issues there game reviews are taking a major hit because of these problems. Step up to the plate Namco and patch your games!!!

2. RttaM

RttaM Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    That's because Namco is best known for making half-ass games. Actually though you should contact them. Try Twitter or Email.

3. PONGbyATARI

PONGbyATARI Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Email Sent

Per your advice I emailed Namco about the problems so now the ball is in there court. Thanks PONG

4. redbotsoftware

redbotsoftware Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2009
    iPhone App Developer
    SF Bay Area
    I think most devs try hard to keep up with the newest iOS updates. We've been lucky, our games work fine in all version so far. And we didn't update them for any of the 3.x because we had so many users still on 2.x.
    But now that 4.0 is free for everyone, they're no reason to wait! :D

5. JerryAngel

JerryAngel New Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Galaga & Dig Dug fixed!

Namco released the OS4 fixes last night for Galaga Remix and Dig Dug Remix.

Get your update from the app store and you're good to go. Weeeee

6. donnaj867

donnaj867 New Member

Jul 14, 2010
    Hello !
    I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !