Interactive-Fiction Books for your iPad?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Validuser, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Validuser

Validuser Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2012
    I'm talking about those choose-your-own-adventure kind of books.
    So far, I know about the set of Gamebook Adventures (by Tinman Games) which are available for the iOS, and was wondering if there were any other apps like it on the appstore?

2. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    I have one installed called Star Breed sounds like what you might be after, might be worth taking a look at.

3. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    "meanwhile" is a good one..TA did an article on it the other day..i picked it up and enjoyed it ver much! and I'm in my twenties! the reason i loved it so much is because it asked me whether i wanted chocolate or vanilla ice cream, id never pick plain old vanilla, but i don't really like chocolate either, but anyhow..i picked chocolate and ended up running into a mad scientist with a time machine, used to time machine and ended up back at the question "chocolate or vanilla ice cream?" i choose vanilla, since i had already tried chocolate, and it said ... you went home and had a uneventful day THE END
    i thought it was hilarious and teaches some good lessons to kids..dont lead a vanilla lifestyle because nothing exciting will ever happen to you.