The Infinity Project 2 iOS / Android FPS coming soon!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Calouroj, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calouroj

Calouroj Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    F-35 Flight Test Control Engineer
    On The Infinity Station
    #1 Calouroj, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
    The Infinity Project 2 the sequel to our first Sci-Fi FPS game “The Infinity Project” will be released on Thursday, August 2nd for an introductory sale price of $0.99 (66% off reg price of $2.99) from August 2nd through August 5th! Get it while you can!

Check out our iPod Touch giveaway Video Contest!
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=2373079#post2373079

Try to stop the evil Talon High Commander from destroying Earth and enslaving mankind. Fight through different environments and times, battle your friends online with Game Center or Local WiFi and Bluetooth, or try your skill with 10 levels of survival mode. Publish your high scores and achievements to Facebook and Twitter!

Start out in the year 2258 on The Infinity Station, a top secret research space station that houses The Infinity Project. The Infinity Project is a device capable of transporting objects anywhere in time and space. Choose your Human Augmentation Suit and collect your weapons from the armory. Then get transported back to earth in the year 2012 to find history changed. Talk with the locals to find out what happened and track down the evil Talon High Commander to stop him from changing Earth’s history. You will then be thrown into a battle for survival not only for yourself, but for all of mankind that spans thousands of years. Stop the invasion of Earth before all is lost.

The Infinity Project 2 features 3 game modes full of action.

Campaign Mode: an exciting campaign and engaging story.

- Choose from 8 characters to play and 4 specialty enhanced Human Augmentation Suits (HAS) each with its own special ability.
    - Explore and fight through a Post Apocalyptic earth, alien space ship, destroyed space station and more, all with astounding visuals.
    - Search for and use unique perks to temporarily enhance your HAS Suit abilities such as run faster, cloak, shields, and more.
    - Earn experience points and trophies to compare with your friends on Game Center.
    - Earn additional trophies and perks by completing side-missions.
    - Investigate how Earth’s history was changed and battle through different times that span thousands of years!
    - Complete side missions to earn additional trophies on Game Center.
    - Play a game of pool or test your luck at the slot machines at the Foxhole pub located downtown!

Survival Mode: 10 un-lockable survival levels.
    - Battle countless waves of enemies to see how long you can survive while gaining credits to spend in the armory to buy perks, more ammo, different weapons, and better armor.
    - Earn experience points to compare with your friends on Game Center.
    - Un-lock levels as you increase in experience.

Multiplayer: battle your friends with 4 levels of multiplayer fun.
    - Increase in rank as you gain experience to unlock perks and better armor.
    - Battle up to 4 players on Game Center and 6 players with local/bluetooth.
    - Compare experience points with your friends on Game Center.

Choose between 3 control schemes.
    Enhanced special effects for iPhone 4s and up, and iPad 2 and up.
    The Infinity Project 2 will be released for iOS (universal App) and Android!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

VIDEOS
    Check out the latest videos:
    www.crazyrobotgames.com

Visit our webpage for more screenshots, videos, updates, downloadable content and announcements!
    www.crazyrobotgames.com

Join our Facebook page for updates and announcements!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Robot-Games/250789015542

2. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Multiplayer, nice!

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Definitely not the game for graphic whores. Gamers who appreciate fun and varied campaign, tons of content, sharp controls, with a some storytelling thrown in, should feel right at home ;).

4. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
  5. Klemen

Klemen Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Cool, finally something to look forward to. I played infinity project 1 but I wasn't very happy with it. But this looks awesome! You improved graphics (alot!). And even a multiplayer version.

I'll be waiting...

6. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

I think the graphics look ok, except for that screenshot showing the player flying in space, that part REALLY needs to be improoved.

7. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Yeah it looks like a different, worse game.

8. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    This looks amazing! Might have to go replay the first one! Also has pricing been finalized? Would happily pay a large chunk of change for this :D

9. Calouroj

Jul 9, 2009
    On The Infinity Station
    #9 Calouroj, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
    Ok, so we took another look at the space fighter scene after you guys hurt my feelings (jk), and we updated some stuff in it. Take a look. We will continue to tweak it here and there before we summit to Apple.

JL

10. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

That's definetly a lot better, although I'd recommend you take a look at the game "Galaxy on Fire 2", that's probably still the best space shooter on the Appstore. (now since that game only plays in space I'm not expecting that level of quality, but I think the backgrounds and lighting there are more like what I'd want to see in this game)

11. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Phew you updated the graphics :) Looks a lot better now!

12. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Though I agree that GoF2 is a great model for space graphics, it should be noted that the sequence shown on that screenshot lasts about 5-10 minutes -- a tiny portion of a multi-hour game. (I know this because I beta-tested the game, BTW.)

13. Gameloftfan1234

Apr 27, 2012
    #13 Gameloftfan1234, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
    Nice

Looks fine to me, what's important for an fps is a great framerate, which NOVA 3 didn't seem to have.

Hey, I think it would awesome if the survival mode was multiplayer, that would be :D

EDIT: I'm gonna buy this game just for the survival mode, with or without multiplayer

14. megasiech

megasiech Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2011
    i love the first game its oldschool^^ i hope 4 a good new story :) great work!

15. Praxis

Praxis Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Innovator
    I live over there.
    Is this game going to be compatible with the iPod Touch 2G?

16. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    I doubt it

17. Calouroj

Jul 9, 2009
    On The Infinity Station
    Fireball is correct, The Infinity Project 2 requires too much memory and CPU/GPU power.

As an update, we enhanced the visuals quite a bit and are working on a new trailer to show you guys.

We've also submitted the game to Apple and are now waiting on the review process! We hope for a quick and painless approval!

The new video will be along shortly. I hope to be done with it by tomorrow evening!

JL

18. Praxis

Praxis Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Innovator
    I live over there.
    NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--*teleports self into wall* Ow, my spleen. Well I guess I'll go back to playing Doodle Jump and beat my highscore of over 136,000. *sigh* WELL, good luck anyway, Jean-luc.

19. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    This game's submitted already?!?!? Sweet!!!

20. mattll

mattll Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    bavaria
    thats awesome
    good luck on the release
    sorry that i couldnt finish the beta test but i had my final exams and not too much time to play games
    i will definitely get the full version on the release day