iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    One of the scariest things: TenOnez with meter

2. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    #24662 HarlequinRogue, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
    Jeez, get paired against TenOnez, then Beserk_2nd.

Oh how fun!

Not to mention psxsquall earlier this morning...

At least we're getting good points for teams

3. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    It's a win/win situation right? 2x the TP and someone always gets EP.

4. berserk_2nd

berserk_2nd Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    good games dude! sorry left after 2 sets, I want to play more but got phone calls. Your style is so like PV's. A lot of cross up combos.

5. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    Thanks. I ran into PV for the first time yesterday, so I know what you mean. He was favouring neutral jumps more though.

No problem. I'm pretty tired after fighting you, TenOnez and psxsquall all on ranked

6. Justgodude

Justgodude Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2011
    New York
    Wish I could witness his gameplay. Anyways, hows the TA tourney coming along guys? Who won first three places in the Sim/Fei Tourney from Capcom? I'm missing out a lot :(

7. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    D4. Those were great games. Had a lot of fun. You see how bad a match Cammy Gief is. :D. Abel though has no chance. My Ryu is no match for your Bison or Fei though :)

8. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    GG's Burnt, I have no idea what was up with the random lag spikes, the games would be playing just fine and then all of a sudden start freezing up, weird. I would've invited you back to play but then Apprunner invited me for some games.

&

GG's Apprunner, Good practice session indeed, I need more Cammy practice!!

9. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    Hey anytime. Playing Gief is especially helpful for me. My toughest matchup. You notice I had to really step it up on my last 2 Gief games. That was literally my A game...the best I could throw at you and still they were super close. Soon your Gief will get to the point that I am not competitive. :(

Great fun though. :)

10. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Umm..... it's not even that it's against any gief that's out there, it's against Drighur, our beloved Shoryutofu!

11. cyrus814

cyrus814 Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011
    don't give up apprunner! Gief is born as a cammy killer! No shame, just play your best!

12. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Yeah good games man.. Well, I dont know about that hard spike/freeze at the end but you must have a good connection because i was getting nothing but slowdown going for EPs before that...guess it had to do with sitting outdoors of this coffeeshop with probably lots of interference. Lag is frustrating..

13. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    Cyrus. I will never give up. To be truthful, I win a third of my matches against top Giefs. You are the only Gief that this is not true for. It's a testament to how good you truly are. Best Gief I have ever played!

14. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    What the heck is heifing?!

15. Hikarumage

Hikarumage Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2012
    GG too fat to run :)

16. Pooter

Pooter Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Good set! I finally caved in and tried out Sagat :D. What a turd of a character. I can see why people pick him. No match for your gief. Those flying splash !:mad:

:D

Good times. Gotta practice more VS gief.

17. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    Good games D4! I am outside and internet connection is bad. That's why we got disconnected abruptly. Anyway, you kicked my ass today. You've improved a lot:)

18. cyrus814

cyrus814 Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011
    Good game TenOnez! Winning a round from you is the hardest thing in the world!! You are too good to beat! You know what i am thinking and notice my habit. You are formidable! Never feel so neverous until i met you! I am quite satisfying with the result this time.

19. TenOnez

TenOnez Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Good games cyrus! That set also included expletives from my side. The worst in me comes out during a Gief set, I swear lol.

You are still the most difficult Gief to fight. I have to think two steps ahead of you to get something good in. If I think one step ahead, I get hugged.

Revenge kinda averted?

TenOnez vs. Cyrus
    (7 - 8)

I got whooped for a while and made a "Last chance" comeback.

We made a sorta comeback. 10% revenge avoided!

[​IMG]

20. Hikarumage

Hikarumage Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Lol ya, no joking man not playing gief much but easly hitting 3500 BP lol, such a OP class.