The games you will not play anymore.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by adorinellen, Mar 8, 2011.

1. adorinellen

adorinellen Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Los Blancos
    No doubt that every iOS device owner possesses dozens of games. However, as the time goes by, for various reasons(out of date, loss interests, bugs etc.) some of them we barely got hooked and don't want to play anymore. Thus how do you dispose the games you're already unwilling to play?
    Delete them for the sake of storage or just let them stay?

The rumour goes that the apple games could be sold on ebay? Anybody ever make that?

2. Raro

Raro Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Student
    NZ
    It depends on how bad they are - most I will delete whenever I do a clear-out of bad apps. Although I will keep some for that off chance I may decide to play it :S

3. firefly

firefly Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2011
    I usually delete the apps I don't like to save space

4. pavarotti2007

pavarotti2007 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    UK
    Yeah I do the same

5. natejeevas

natejeevas Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Student
    Not USA
    So far I never deleted apps that I bought. But I have deleted many free apps. All that Farm/Restaurant/etc Story, Zombie Cafe, Smurfs Village, that kind of games.

6. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    I delete them off my iPod the second I finish the game unless it has a decent multiplayer. Not interested in replaying campaigns. Also, if the game is even slightly boring, it's gone. I've never deleted a paid game off of iTunes though, so I have 600+ paid apps now on iTunes. Don't have a single free app. Space is always a problem since I spend $15 weekly on new titles, even with a 32 GB.

7. hotspringfan

hotspringfan Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Many free apps are useless, boring and with a load of pesky ads. Delete without second thought.

8. wossname

wossname Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2011
    iOS app dev
    Arizona
    With games only costing $1 I find myself buying hundreds of them a year. I usually delete most games within a day, there are only a small handful of apps I keep on my phone. I only have 3 screens filled up at most times max.

9. anualisher

anualisher Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    IT
    If the game is outdated or become boring for me, i'll just stop playing for a while and then when someday i wanna try it again, i'll play again. If the game is full of bugs so that i get annoyed, ok i will definitely delete it.

10. jxw245

jxw245 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Texas
    I just get any game that seems good, and if i notice i'm not really playing it it's off my ipod forever.

11. gwet17

gwet17 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    I delete ones I never play, but I can always re-download them for free.

12. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    I have an ipod touch 2g 8gb, I get to use only 6.85 gb with iOS 4.2.1 in it, I deleted Asphalt:5 after trying to win a few races in a few locations due to a bug, when the car gets stuck to the entering edge of one of the take-off ramps in LasVegas & another track.
    I was only half way through the game & it took about 458 mb of disk space on the idevice

I stopped playing tower defense games entirely as the waves are not random in any... It is just interesting initially until one is satisfied on blocking quite a few intruders.

13. sawusawme

sawusawme Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Bermuda Triangle
    It canbe sold on-line really.I think u can have a try!And if I really don't have any interest in this game ,I will absolutley delete it.but it worths a group of fans on-line,then Iwill sell it on-line:D

14. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    I always delete the space hoggers first (mostly gameloft games) and I usually keep games with lots of replay value (LEGO HP, Street Fighter, Bug Heroes).

15. adorinellen

Mar 5, 2011
    Los Blancos
    How do you operate it? How to transfer an paid app to another device without paying again? Could you send PM?

16. adorinellen

Mar 5, 2011
    Los Blancos
    Most games lost value after players complete all the level. Sad, for the sake of game itself and the money they spent, something like second game
    trade should be built up ASAP! :D

17. adorinellen

Mar 5, 2011
    Los Blancos
    Hardly see any free games with exellent gameplay, graphics or some other essentials, they are set to attached a load of unwanted ads.

18. natejeevas

natejeevas Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Student
    Not USA
    At least with iPod Touch, unless it's connected with wi-fi, there are no ads. Mostly.