Asplosion! - The hit iPad game is coming!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Eastbound, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Eastbound

Eastbound Well-Known Member

Asplosion! is a chain reaction game with an amount of depth and variety that hasn't been seen on the iTouch platform yet (to my knowledge :D).

The game was originally an iPad game, but it has been completely reworked with new features, controls, game modes and levels to make it possibly an even better experience.

It is currently slated for a July 28th release.

Opinions? Comments? Questions? Ask away!

2. Eastbound

Shameless bump.

3. RttaM

RttaM Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Looks beautiful! Is there an Endless mode?

4. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

Woah! I'm speechless! I love the look, and the premise. Sounds good. Has it been approved yet are is that when you want to release it after it's approved?

5. Eastbound

Indeed. I'm pretty excited about it because I have a lot of fun playing it :)

It's called Endurance Mode, and the screen is constantly filled with circles. You can only make explosions when your meter is full. It starts off regenerating very quickly, and the time it takes to refill increases with each explosion you start. So to be very successful at it, you have to bomb sparingly, so there's quite a bit of skill involved.

It has not been approved yet, just submitted and that's the hopeful date.

6. ataloss

ataloss Well-Known Member

Bought the iPad version in a heartbeat when it was released, absolutely adore this kind of game. Now, however, I'm wondering... how different will the iPhone/iTouch version be to the iPad one? Or, is it your intention to bring them both up to the same spec?:rolleyes:

7. Eastbound

The iPhone version's levels are quite different. While there are some repeats, mainly in the introductory levels, the iPhone's levels have been laid out to where there is much more strategy involved.

The iPhone version also has Endurance mode, which is a lot of fun I think.

And since you have the iPad version, keep your eyes peeled on your App Store updates for the next few weeks :)