Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. kalle@mountainsheep

Dec 6, 2012
    Some obstacles are disabled from collision list for gameplay reasons. Bigger enemies get stuck and such. There are also quite few obstacles that are so low that you can shoot over them but you cannot walk over them. Characters clipping for certain geometry is unfortunate but not unique problem. Even most AAA games do suffer it in some amount. It's really rare that physics actually use same mesh than rendering.
    So you have two choices either some models clip or collisions happen way too early. Getting stuck for invisible objects ruin gameplay experience really quick.

2. DarkRo12

DarkRo12 New Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Sunny lake i

I have not been able to unlock sunny lake I, I have tried to reset the night score by killing my character and try again but ut is not working, any tips?

3. DarkRo12

DarkRo12 New Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Drop the biker

Does anyone of you know where i can find the bike baron?

4. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Will this look better on my iPad mini?

5. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Jouni,

Is there any way the actual location of the weapon drops can be altered so they do not fall directly on top of the character? I am getting into too many sticky situations where I am fine with the weapon I have just to lose a game because a lesser weapon drops on my head, which then kicks the weapon I had equipped into a crowd of zombies where I can't retrieve it. Accidental weapon switches already happen enough as is by just running around the board naturally, and having to worry about them dropping on your head is a major distraction.

6. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    DarkRo12: If you are certain you have made it to Day 3 of the specified level, please consider sending a savefile for analysis, as this situation has not been reproduced at our base.

7. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    i get the sunny lake suvirval during the day 3 and when i press pause to se the challenges its shows "complete"

8. Mrwubbs

Mrwubbs Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Is anyone going to help me with the days randomly restarting after I shop for consumables bug?

9. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    At least one shopping reset level bug has been found and fixed, coming with the next update.

10. kalle@mountainsheep

Dec 6, 2012
    Ipad mini have all features enabled. It's only look better on iPad4 but I personally prefer iPad mini over everything. It's just so lightweight and handy.

11. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    That's great
    Can't wait for Christmas :)
    Minigore 2 will be the first app to be played on it.

12. DarkRo12

DarkRo12 New Member

Dec 21, 2012
    How do I do that?

13. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia

Select the specified save (.dat) in the documents folder, and hit "Copy to PC". Then attach the file to an email and send it off to MS :p

14. Sesshy

Sesshy Member

Dec 22, 2012
    #1254 Sesshy, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
    Awesome game, I've pumped at least 20 hours into it already, but I seem to have come across an issue:

It appears that the game's overall difficulty somehow scales with levels/upgrades/whatever, and it also appears that the frequency of melee drops and green monster spawns decreases along with increases in difficulty. I'm at a point where I'll get a couple of green monster spawns and a fair amount of melee weapon drops on night one of Grim Reaper, a few melee drops and *maybe* a single green monster spawn for all of night two, and then beyond that I get absolutely nothing. The problem with this is that in subsequent levels, there are no green monster spawns, ever, making it impossible to complete many of the hunting challenges (right now I'm stuck with green chefs, which is "Rare Chef III"). I'm assuming this is unintentional. Am I experiencing a bug, or is this just a design flaw that had not yet been noticed because it only comes into effect somewhat far into the game? Shall I upload a save file?

Edit: I've been playing level 3 for the past hour an still no green monsters. I'm no programmer, but it's as if the spawn rate variable has become less than one and is being rounded down to zero when it should instead be rounded up to one, so at least the minimum amount of spawns are produced.

15. Sesshy

Sesshy Member

Dec 22, 2012
    For that quest, you aren't killing the grandma zombie that spawns every time in the first level, you're killing the monster spawn version of playable grandma's beast form, which only (I think) appears in level four. If the sprite for the challenge is flaming, then that's a beast form spawn, so be sure not to confuse it with the regular form spawn, which also appears in level 4. I had to go through five or six nights to find it.

16. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Are there any tips for beating the grim reaper boss?

17. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Just simply have a ranged weapon and keep on firing ;) Keep out of range of his attacks and avoid any other zombies which may be in the area. It's just a case of avoiding damage and staying alive, and before you know it, he'll be dead :p

18. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    Any tips for the last lvl I'm getting owned...

19. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Don't spam your ammo, conserve as much as you can. Try to melee kill the normal mobs and leave the guns for the special ones (mini bosses). This is to ensure you won't be forced to go close to the mini bosses. If your health is going low (within the same heart level) when fighting a mini boss just back away to recover first before engaging again. Don't let your health drop to the lower level. Avoid accidentally destroying the weapon crates by spreading out your movement throughout the map. Conserve the clovers, don't waste them on normal mobs, leave them for the special bosses. Target the red/blue/green special mobs to get the most weapon/ health drops as possible. And most important thing is to upgrade the M6 as much as possible since it's the only weapon you can use to reduce the boss' health at the start.

Took me a long time but I just finished it today as well. There are lots of mini bosses from the previous maps so don't slack off until you're done.

20. Sess22

Sess22 Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Switzerland
    There is a bug with the challenge "Evil Christmas Spirit" (Take 10 hits from Santa), I think it's related to his new big shotgun from the update 3.

Have anybody some tips for the challenges "Exterminator" (Kill 1000 enemies in 300 sec) and "Hunter III" (Hunt blue Moose), they are so difficult. :confused:

Thanks for your responses.