Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. dehvokahn

dehvokahn Active Member

Jan 26, 2013
    I haven't had a chance to read the last few pages and catch up - but I am hitting the road today for a week, BUT have a wonderful set of Quiltas courtesy of malbarnes (Thank you!!!) that I'm happy to pass on. Won't have access to the forum most likely, so please PM me so I get an email or send me a GC friend request if you want them. :)

ID: Tryclyde

2. canadianharuka

canadianharuka Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Thank you for all the Quiltas, Yasha65! My inbox is full to bursting so I'll ask my friends to hold off on gifting me for a bit unless I beg for set frogs. :)

3. rquilt

rquilt Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2013
    New Jersey
    #26843 rquilt, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
    Thank you dean for the Spira's

Also thank you to ZRD2 for the Hennae and Fortuno

4. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    I'm not whispering for, IMO, the ability to trade sets is integral to PF so taking sets once redeemed would be counterproductive. It's great advertising & encourages casual players to maybe be less casual & more engaged. Any game worth its salt relies on a community (or many communities) of avid gamers & trading is an element which keeps them active.

Not sure if you're serious or not, dean, but the thought of no more contests to most here would be intolerable. Plus it's too valuable as an uniting force in this forum. I apologize for my failed attempt at humor. Think I better stick to puns & the occasional Easter egg humor.

p.s.: Many, many froggie thanks to awboj for the Glass Albeo Fractus (fav color/fav breed), Martin for the Lotus, XXX for the Janus, & Dom for the Frondis.

5. XXXBR

XXXBR Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Australia
    Hi to all ....

Firstly have on offer for the next 12 hours:

1) Glittering Gem Starter Set
    2) Complete Quilta Set

Nextly a long list of thanks to:

Dlstar - nasuses & more
    Shortbus - shelbus & several emblemas
    Awboj -pluma & fractus
    Nirtew - fractus
    Andi - arcus
    Lisi - quilta
    Domenic - quilta
    Maholah - gemma
    Ella - bulbus
    Quossum - spira
    Ms Rae - sorry forgot to write down
    And few other froggies received from generous PF players ......

XXX

6. Danjarus

Danjarus Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    thank for the frogs
    black nebula - meplie
    maine fortuno & green coclearis - dom
    white coclearis - quossum
    cocos cornus & aqua foramen - emperor
    marine igneous - dlstar

7. frogsinmypocket

frogsinmypocket Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2012
    have a Maroon Caylx set (16 seconday colours)up for grabs will be finnished with it this afternoon and am wanting to free up the habs if I get no takers I'll randomly gift it to someone on my friends list

Ella

8. mbarnes41

mbarnes41 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    North Carolina
    Screen Shot

Not only am I getting PF hints and tips but some much needed IOS pointers as well. Works great, but with one minor issue - When I tapped "accept" on the gift pane nothing happened. Then I realized I was looking at the photo! I've caught myself trying to do that a couple of times. Thanks again for the tip.

Take care.
    Mal

P/s lisianne that [whisper] was my failed attempt at humor.

9. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Final call for the quilting set, I'll be selling it later today if no one wants it :)

Btw, thanks to everyone who's been sending me gifts! You know who you are.

10. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Sent my second Quilting set to Laurafitz as it appeared she did not have it yet. :)

Thanks to Maholah for the Emblema,
    Dtl1081 for the Volta,
    Miamare for the Calvaria and Pyramis frogs,
    Dlstar for the Coclearis frogs,

and anyone else who sent gifts recently.

A nice evening to everyone. :)

11. Maholah

Maholah Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Good evening!

I've been awol on the forum of late, for which I apologize. I'm still playing, and trading, however. A long overdue thanks goes out to my trading partners: Dean, XXXbr, Danjarus, Quossum, Nirtew, Andi, Snappy, JavaRich, Lisi, JoEllynO, Domenic, DLStar, MartinZ, Seeddy, Speshl6, Shortbus, Laura and Croqueta. (Whew!) I'm mostly caught up, except for the last couple of days. I did miss a few gifters here and there; if I haven't reciprocated, please let me know--sometimes I simply tap too quickly and realize too late that I've missed a gift.

In perusing the forums, I see that Lisi had asked about racers at the top levels/ In case you're still interested, I completed the Emblemas and Fortunas primarily through racing. I used the following (my best racers in practice for me, not necessarily the highest stats):

Emerald cafea fortuna 215/213
    Gold chroma emblema 216/218
    Gold caelus emblema 214/217
    Royal carota emblema 217/212
    Orange cafea emblema 213/217
    Cocos tingo fortuno 214/216
    Olive cafea emblema 215/215
    Pink floris fortuno 217/211

I hope that helps. May the wind be at your froggies' backs, and may the flies be plentiful! :)

(I'm also using racing frogs to acquire trading frogs as needed, which explains my first six habs.)

12. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    #26852 lisianne, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
    Glaring problem with written correspondence is the inability to hear intonation/stress & read body language, thus determining intent. Yours was not a failed attempt, Mal, my brain was simply too focused on making a point that it filtered out the ofttimes whisper-thin subtleties of humor.

Muchas gracias, Maholah, for the list. My heretofore favorite level 32 racer didn't even make the list (it's 214/209). Gotta breed a few of the ones you suggest when I have time & room in habs.

Truth be told, I didn't start racing until fairly recently so I'm not in the habit of checking a frog's stats prior to gifting or selling. Since frogs delivered by MB (with Express MB) take half the time to be fully mature than those bred, it's very helpful!

And speaking of delivery: ATTENTION ALL!

As of August 1st, get those frog messages posted by Friday before midnight. There will be no mail delivery Saturday! Forewarned is forearmed.

p.s.: Lots & lots of thanks to Andi for the Pluma, Madmaze for the Quilta, Snappy for the Hennae, & Maholah for the Fortuna.

p.p.s.: Love your sign off, Maholah, ("May the wind be..."). So clever & à proprose.

13. rquilt

rquilt Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2013
    New Jersey
    I will have a Lime Picea and Tangelo Pruni Fractus matured in about 2 hours.

I don't have any need for them so if anyone wants, please speak up.

14. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Maybe it's because I'm not even halfway through my first cup of tea of the day but... Huh???

:)

15. rquilt

rquilt Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2013
    New Jersey

In a nut shell...U.S. Post Office ending Saturday mail delivery to cut down on costs.

16. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    They're talking about cutting deliveries to 3 days a week here. Makes no difference to me, as long as parcel delivery is still daily (if it weren't, then that would likely be the end of NZ Post anyway, as people would switch all their business to daily-delivery couriers).

Sign of the times.

17. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Ahh - we only get weekday deliveries here anyway. Except at Christmas.

Just finished Nasus and only have 8 Coclearis left to dex. :)

What to do next...

18. RaelynHC666

RaelynHC666 Active Member

Feb 7, 2013
    New

New to the forums but not new to pocket frogs. Been playing for many years on iPhone 3. Just updated to iPhone 4S looking for some trading partners. Gamecenter ID RaelynHC666.

19. Yasha65

Yasha65 Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2012
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Pleased to see that this week's set is a bundle of Plunas = I can breed them! And I am!!! :D

Just started though, and I don't want to use too many potions so they will probably (how do you spell it?) be finished by Saturday evening (Sweden). 4 Parrot sets to start with.

Thank you all for sharing the high level sets. <3

20. canadianharuka

canadianharuka Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2010
    I'll have the Quilta set that I was gifted ready to go to a new home today if anyone still needs it. :)