Dev Needed for Tilting Game

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Yffum, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Yffum

Yffum Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Well, I'm the same guy that was going for making a mario type game before, and after trying it a bit I decided I need to start out small. I'm working on a game similar to Doodle Jump now. Except the way it works makes you be constantly thinking rather than slowly working your way up on your own pace. (And for this game you're not working your way up either). I'll be illustrating and animating the game. I have Adobe Flash, Illustrator, and Photoshop CS4. If a dev would like to work with me on it, that'd be great. I need somebody to program the game and it's always good to have somebody to collaborate with. Payment would be discussed once somebody offers to help. If you're interested PM me. I'll show you some of the art and tell you about the game.

Please PM! Thanks a bunch.:D

2. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!1!
    wahts goin on?

3. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

so you want people to help you program this game or do you just want illustrations and other stuff?

4. Yffum

Yffum Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    I just want a programmer/dev. I 'm doing art and animation. So far I have 2 offers hanging. I replied to one, but haven't heard anything back... I'll wait till the end of the weekend before I reply to the other offer. But don't be discouraged, I'm still unsure if I'll go with the people that have replied.

5. Viper92107

Viper92107 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Hey Yffum!

6. Yffum

Yffum Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Aw crap, they've found me. >.<

7. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

ILL PROTECT YOU YFFUM! *trips*

8. Viper92107