Trenches vs cartoon wars

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by CAPTAINK555, Jan 13, 2010.

?

Trenches vs cartoon wars

1. Trenches is better

16 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. Cartoon wars is better

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  3. They're both good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. CAPTAINK555

CAPTAINK555 Active Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Area 51
    Hey guys. People have heard about the game trenches right? Well you've probobly heard of cartoon wars. They're both strategy games but also diffirent. Which do you think is better? I personally like trenches more but which do you guys like?

2. ThunderGameWorks

ThunderGameWorks Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2009
    Couldn't agree more with you. ;)

3. Kunning

Kunning Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2009
    I like Trenches MUCH better, but I feel like saying Cartoon Wars just to piss you off. How the hell are these two games related? Slap on the general category "strategy" and tons of games could be related. That's like saying a penis and a vagina are the same thing since they're both sex organs. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, mods and admins can delete this post now, I've expressed my feelings.

4. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Well, I've never played Cartoon Wars but I've played games like it and I must say one thing.

TRENCHES!

That game is awesome, and despite the short campaign it has a lot of replay value due to the skirmish mode, adaptive difficulty, and zombie horde mode. Go for it.

5. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    That's exactly what I was thinking..Idk how to even compare the two.

Wouldn't it make more sense to compare 2012 ZvA & Trenches? ZvA is the clear winner of course though.

6. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    personally I liked cartoon wars better...

Trenches, I dont know. Great UI, presentation, graphics, sounds, polish. But it just doesnt do it for me. I dont know why. It's a great game in it's own right, but personally I found it lacking in the 'fun factor'. Just my opinion, so dont accept it as fact.

You should consider 2012 Zombies vs Aliens.
    I LOVED it. Less polished than trenches but it has a similar idea, and I enjoyed it more.

7. CAPTAINK555

CAPTAINK555 Active Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Area 51
    They're similar in diffirent ways. Both games have money as resources diffirent units and they make you try to get to the other side of the map.

8. Kunning

Kunning Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2009
    If you really want to argue, here's mine. Going by your impressions, the equation would look like this.

Cartoon Wars = Trenches = 2012 Zombies vs Aliens = XenoWars = Galaxy Front = Champion Archer (by PG) = Champion Archer (by original flash creators) = StickSiege = TONS OF OTHER SHIT. :rolleyes:

9. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Lol! I was in the process of typing the exact same message [not word for word, but you get the idea]

10. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Trenches!

Trenches wins easily. It involves strategy. Artwork, gameplay, sound, and everything else all around is pure win.

The only thing I liked about Cartoon Wars was the diversity in troops. What kills me about the game was I felt no strategy involved. Spam troops, upgrade, spam troops, upgrade, spam troops, win....

11. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

Well, I love trenches more than just about any game on the app store as of now. Beats cartoon wars and ZvsA hands down