Party Gods - Party anywhere with this EDM game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by chopsticksgames, Oct 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chopsticksgames

Oct 7, 2015
    Hey TouchArcaders,

Chopsticks Games here, Jamie speaking. I’d like to show you something we’ve been working on that will be out later this fall on iOS & Android. It’s called Party Gods and one of the definitions would be “rhythmical Electronic Dance Music (EDM) game”.

Features
    - vivid, yet simple graphics
    - original soundtrack of 15 songs
    - game mechanics based on hand-eye-ear coordination
    - three levels - first one will test your ability to feel the rhythm, last one will test the integrity of your soul
    - kinda cool backstory in my unbiased opinion

It’s been fairly successful on Windows Phone platform and who knows, maybe iOS players will enjoy it too :)

We plan to price it at fixed amount without any ads or in-app purchases. While we expect to make less money that way, we feel it’s the right thing to do for the game itself.

[​IMG]

More info about the game: http://partygodsgame.com

Right now we are in final beta testing phase and we’d like to have few more people TestFlight the game before releasing it. If anybody’s interested, let me know.

Also any questions / comments are welcomed, we are eager to hear your opinion guys.

Cheers!

2. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    I don't know how the gameplay will be, but the EDM definitely piqued my interest

3. Skylez

Skylez Active Member

May 15, 2015
    I want to test your game!!!

4. chopsticksgames

Oct 7, 2015
    A good way to describe Party Gods gameplay is "buttery smooth". At least my mom says so. If you're interested in trying out the game, just send us pm with your TestFlight email. Oh and EDM gems for you: https://soundcloud.com/party-gods

And we want you to test it!!! Your TestFlight email shall be needed, sire.

5. chopsticksgames

Oct 7, 2015
  6. chopsticksgames

Oct 7, 2015
    Release date

Finally, Party Gods has a release day for iOS: 10th of December 2015.

7. chopsticksgames

Oct 7, 2015