Numerity - puzzle game about numbers (by Zedarus Games)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by zedarus, Nov 20, 2013.

1. zedarus

zedarus Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2011
    Games Developer
    Odessa, Ukraine
    #1 zedarus, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
    Hi guys!

I'd like to show you our upcoming puzzle game for iOS – Numerity.

Numerity is a puzzle game about numbers: you need to browse through chaos of numerals, find and highlight the correct ones, and step by step reveal hidden images. Here's short gameplay demo video:

Features:
    • - fresh and unique gameplay
    • - 50 levels in 5 themed level packs (and more free levels on the way)
    • - challenges your concentration and memory skills
    • - helps to improve mathematical skills
    • - keeps the challenge alive – dynamic change of game difficulty depending on the game's progress and the player's individual level
    • - clear and minimalistic mathematics-inspired design
    • - original soundtrack
    • - replay ability
    • - supports 11 languages (English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian, and Ukrainian)!
    • - iCloud game progress synchronization across iOS devices
    • - Game Center achievements and leaderboards to challenge your friends
    • - supports iPhone 4 and up, iPod touch 5 and up, iPad 2 and up, and iPad mini
    • - for iOS 6.0 and up

Game is launching on the App Store tomorrow (November 21, 2013) in all available countries. Price – $0.99.

Thanks for your attention and let me know if you have any questions about the game!

2. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Is the music from the video the soundtrack to the game?
    Looks interesting, I'll prob pick it up.

3. MikeNintendo

MikeNintendo Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Visuals look great, liked it.

4. zedarus

Nov 9, 2011
    Games Developer
    Odessa, Ukraine

Hey cloudpuff! Thanks for your interest in the game :)
    No, in-game soundtrack is different from music in video trailers: it's slower and calmer to fit the gameplay.

5. zedarus

Nov 9, 2011
    Games Developer
    Odessa, Ukraine
    Thanks, Mike!

6. Dazzlemi

Dazzlemi Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Can't wait - I'll have to pick this one up

7. zedarus

Nov 9, 2011
    Games Developer
    Odessa, Ukraine
    Thanks, Dazzlemi!

The game is already available in the App Store in New Zealand! So it's coming to all the other stores within 24 hours.

Here's one promo code for those of you who would like to play the game right now:
    6A6MFF4KYNJ9 (you can also redeem it using this link: http://tokn.co/7zy6peew)

Enjoy!

8. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Code claimed.

Do you have any info on the music in the trailer?

From the video it reminds me of Little Things Forever, can't wait to play this, I'll be back with impressions as soon as I have done so. Thank you.

9. zedarus

Nov 9, 2011
    Games Developer
    Odessa, Ukraine
    Thank you, cloudpuff! Would love to hear your feedback on the game.

As for the music in video trailers: both tracks were licensed from composer Serge Essiambre.

10. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Have worked my way through level pack 1 and level pack 2 and I'm really really enjoying it.

Each pack is divided into categories such as people, animals etc, to begin with only pack one is playable but you unlock the rest as you play.
    You are greeted with numbers in varying sizes and varying shades of grey,and the aim is to find the number given to you and tap it which highlights all the other versions of that number, progress is shown by a percentage wheel in the corner along with a timer, as you find more numbers a picture starts to build and on completion camera zooms out to reveal an image made up of numbers. I played with my Daughter (8) and had great fun with her trying to guess what the image was going to be.

Controls are intuitive, the first few levels start easy and gradually increase in difficulty, on pack two sums are introduced which you must solve to find the number you need to search for, as of yet they make you think without being too hard. Hints are available but they cost stars, it's possible to earn three stars per level or purchase them, but I don't think they'd be needed. Love the little wiki link on each level for more info on the image. Music works well with gameplay.

I hate maths and numbers but totally love this game, it's a little work out for the brain without being strenuous. A enjoyable relaxing experience. I'm happy to see more levels will be added in future. Would def recommend this.

11. zedarus

Nov 9, 2011
    Games Developer
    Odessa, Ukraine
    Thanks a lot for sharing your impressions, cloudpuff! I'm glad you've enjoyed the game so far :)

Christmas themed level pack is already in development and should be available as a free update in a few weeks or so. This level pack will also feature slightly alternated gameplay.

Thanks again!

12. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Just wanted to let you know that gamecentre doesn't seem to be working. It just says no items when I select it.

13. zedarus

Nov 9, 2011
    Games Developer
    Odessa, Ukraine
    Thanks for reporting this! Game Centre might work a little tricky at game launch, especially if game is not yet publicly available at your store. Give it sometime and it should work fine.

But if problem won't go away in a day or two – please let me know.

14. Bleau

Bleau Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2013
    One half of MoWOW Studios, an mobile indie game st
    Koblenz, Germany
    Thanks for the review CloudPuff. Will give it a try :)