Spin Safari - An Exotic Puzzle Game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by BulwarkStudios, Dec 10, 2013.

1. BulwarkStudios

BulwarkStudios Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Try to make good games ;)
    Angoulême (France)
    [​IMG]

In Spin Safari, you will have the opportunity to travel through jungles, ice fields, and the open seas, with more than a hundred levels to explore.

Your mission is to gather and feed animals by navigating through a variety of conditions using a unique "puzzle wheel". Using the "puzzle wheel" players must match 3 or more animals to clear the board. However all puzzles are set up in a circular pattern instead of a long snake like patter, adding a new level of complexity to a familiar style of gameplay!

Check out the teaser:

The game will be made available to the public on January 9, 2014 on iPhone and iPod.

Stay tuned by following the Facebook page: Spin Safari on Facebook

We look forward to reading your first comments!

2. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    After Rõnin I'm pretty excited to play your next game. I enjoy a good matching game and this looks pretty neat. Will this be a Universal app, or will there be a seperate iPad version? Any IAP?

Hopefully Noodlecake's involvement will get you guys the recognition you deserve - I know there's probably some kind of contradiction in that.

3. BulwarkStudios

BulwarkStudios Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Try to make good games ;)
    Angoulême (France)
    Hi Andy,

Nice to hear from you! We've planned to launch the game on iPhone and iPod (and Android) first. We'll do an iPad version later if players love it!

Spin Safari will be Free-to-Play. You can play a limited number of times every 30 minutes... So there will be 3 IAPs:

• Refresh lives
    • Unlimited lives
    • Jump to the next level

Noodlecake is doing a great job on Android. No contradictions... That's good to develop a partnership for an Indie Studio like us :)