Nitro RC is coming soon to the App Store!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Intuitive Computers, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Intuitive Computers

Intuitive Computers Well-Known Member

Are you bored with "real" racing games where the car moves like a slug? If so, Nitro RC is waiting for you. Explore the world of gas powered radio controlled vehicles. Do you prefer an all-terrain rock crawler or a fast dune buggy? Select your favourite car and smash your opponents.

Beat your AI opponents in "Race" mode or improve your driving skills and beat the clock in "Time Trial". You can also select "Practice" mode to drive freely just for fun. Share your best results on the integrated "Game Center" leaderboard!

Try the game for free! You will get one location "Nevada Desert" and one car "Savage" for free. Within the application you can buy additional content bundles to enhance your RC racing experience.

Nitro RC is a universal app running on the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. It supports retina display on the iPhone4. The game is also compatible with older devices, but an iPhone 3GS or better is recommended for optimal performance.

Nitro RC for iOS is coming soon to the App Store!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. thairacer

thairacer Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Look good and fun, remind me revolt and monster
    Truck madness ! Just landscape miss life and détails
    , good feeling of speed.i dream race with
    Gun battle like sega "full auto" ;) .

3. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Looks pretty cool, are there other control methods not just tilt?

4. Intuitive Computers

There are 3 control methods: tilt, touch and virtual stick. All with optional autogas.

5. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Sweet thanks. I love rc games I'll Deffinetly check this out. Any date on when we can expect it?

6. Intuitive Computers

It has been already submitted. Will be out in a week.

7. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
  8. Intuitive Computers

Detail of the levels is a compromise of speed and budget. Of course it could be much better. Please consider that this game has been entirely created by only one person. If you support me by buying the additional content I will be able to bring you more levels and cars with more detail.

9. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Cool. I suggest giving this trailer to TheGameTrail on youtube for more hits, also, give review codes to IGN, TA, Pocketgamer, Appspy, Touchgen, SlideToPlay, etc.

10. Intuitive Computers

It has just been approved by Apple. Nitro RC should be available for FREE in a few hours on the App Store. If you like the game please consider buying the expansion bundle to help me bring you more content.

11. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Wow cant wait to try this out. Looks really cool especially for a one man team.

12. CrunchyGamer

CrunchyGamer Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2011
    One man 3d racing game that looks cool? I´m in!
    Congratulations for your game, hope Nitro RC does well in the appstore.

13. Intuitive Computers