The Creeps! Featured in "What's Hot"

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by RegularStormy, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Creeps! is one of the App Store's original tower defense games and the latest version has been getting people's attention. And now it has Apple's attention too! The Creeps! is currently featured in the "What's Hot" category in the games section of the app store. :D:D Thanks everyone for your reviews, at the moment The Creeps! still has a solid 5 star rating on iTunes!

Here's a short video showing the latest addition to the game... DINOSAURS!! There are cameos by the pygmies from Pocket God, the Doodler from Doodle Jump, and my parrot "Tango"!

2. Bad Hanson

Bad Hanson Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Somnambulist
    The Westcountry UK
    #2 Bad Hanson, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
    I've always loved this game. Of all the t.d. games, (I've got way too many) this one stands out, it has style and charm and is just plain fun. It might even be my favourite.

3. tblrsa

tblrsa Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Vienna
    #3 tblrsa, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
    Congratulations, you´ve earned that spot by developing one hell of an addictive little game here. The hand drawn art is adoreable, and the gameplay is flexible enough to keep me entertained for hours.

4. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    without a question my favorite TD game. I bought it over 11 months ago but stopped playing it due to not being able to pass a level for forever..then a few weeks ago randomly decided to reinstall it and have been playing nonstop

5. ultimatehobo

ultimatehobo Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Once I beat the whole game and It got repetitive I removed it but when u it the dlc and continous updates I had no choice but to install this addictive game. I could play this game all day If I could.

6. ultimatehobo

ultimatehobo Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2009
    #6 ultimatehobo, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
    i can get perfect on almost every lvl in survivor but boss room blitz. i go perfect till lvl 45 yhrn i lose all 10 lives. does anyone have any tips.

7. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    I keep selling abd building Oil towers. the money you gain frmo beating all the boss enemies should compensate for the money you lose by selling the oil tower

8. BGapps

BGapps Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2009
    Help!

Hi guys... How do I install/ transfer purchased DLC from one device to another one without paying twice? It would be a pain to pay for the same thing again. Thanks.