Universal Red's Kingdom (By Cobra Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 19, 2017.

1. skylined87

skylined87 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2014
    This game is amazing! Yes, it is an open world game...kinda reminds me of a cutesy isometric variation of Severed or something. The game is extremely polished and just plain fun. Everything from the controls, music, menus, tutorial guides...it's all absolutely perfect. I would expect nothing less from Cobra! # These guys know how to make a great game!

This game and pretty much all of the iBomber games are some of the most fun experiences I have ever had on iOS! Looking forward to more releases from you guys! #########

2. Holy crap this is good stuff. I was worried it might have onscreen controls that weren't shown in the trailer or screenshots, but nope! Swipe to move! Totally my kind of game, at least so far. Looks and plays amazing on my iPad -- just wish it had iCloud!

3. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Wow what a nice surprise. Downloaded based on the positive feedback and this is so much deeper than I was expecting.

Really great game so far.

4. Zineman

Zineman Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2014
    Been trying to buy this here in the U.K. But it was being 'modified'. Now it's available again but it looks like the App Store price increase has kicked in as it's now £4.99 not £3.99 :(

5. crazychimp

crazychimp Active Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Just noticed a lot of other games have just increased in price.

6. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    I watched your video, very funny specially the medaillion, you were so close, I played that part allready so I knew were you needed to go, I really love this game, it's great fun can't say it enough.

7. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    This has got me well and truly hooked. According to the in-game stats I've played over 3 hours already and I am at 48% completion.

This is the first great game of 2017 for me. Well worth the price of entry.

8. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Yeah let's say it's the first Game of the Year contender, for me anyways, it's a rolling Zelda like.

9. Luci0

Luci0 Well-Known Member

May 9, 2016
    Ok, just bought 6.99 Canadian. Jumping in purely based on fellow touch arcade readers reviews. Thanks!

10. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    #30 mzinn, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    Such high praise from so many of the elite & all knowing.....how can I resist. Downloading now.

Edit- played my way to the medallion. Wow. What a great game.

11. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Completed the game this morning. I'm now trying to get back through this room so I can try to find the remaining secrets but can't find any way through.

What am I missing?

Attached Files:

12. pepsi

pepsi Well-Known Member

Thanks.

Thanks for all the positive comments about Red's Kingdom.

If you get a chance, please leave positive review/scores on App Store, thanks.

pepsi..:):)

13. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Having no problems for over 3 hours, it runs buttersmooth with top-notch responsive swipe controls, i had two crashes back to my homescreen within 20 minutes. One i can't remember, but the second was here on this picture.
    (iphone 7, version 10.2)

Sometimes i totally get lost in the game because i'm not sure where to go, what exactly to do or find in order to progress, but all this seems to be part of this otherwise very lovely adventure. While i'm usually not a big fan of puzzle games (sokoban-ish or so alike), here i can play/toy around actively with my cute character to find the solution and not only with boring brainwork. The super quick replay button also helps.

If you're into this genre and still can afford five bucks beside your monthly appartment rent or cheap ios device ;), you'll get a quite nice content to play through, imho.

PS: just found out that touching the screen for a moment will show me all possible ways. I lost many lives because i wasn't sure where i would land/stop.

Attached Files:

14. Ha yeah I didn't mind missing that and having to double back, but I do feel a bit silly when it happens while I'm recording. :p

15. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Bought. No questions asked. I trust all the people in here especially AppUnwrapper

16. pepsi

pepsi Well-Known Member

Hi,

We are aware of this issue, update should be with you early next week.

pepis..

17. Bumpygames

Bumpygames Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2016
    croatia
    I like this game...
    Music+
    Nice one
    i wish that there were some Hints help with some stages ( They could add them over In/App maybe ) just like it was added on Lara Croft Go.. Thnx for the Code from Publisher

18. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Awesome. Thanks for the reply and for a brilliant game!

19. Just hit the time-limited sections, where you hit a switch to lower a platfrom and have a few seconds to get to a platform before it goes back up. Finding it a little annoying, but will try to stick with it.

20. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    There aren't too many bits like that and I didn't find any of the time limits are too taxing. Either the timers are quite generous or there's only a few moves to make so they aren't too bad.

I found some of the sections with enemies a bit frustrating later on, if I died and was sent back to a save room, but I never had to go back more than a couple of rooms.