Frisbee® Forever 2 by Kiloo Games - Launch Trailer and Release Date

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kiloo_Jeppe, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

#2 Kiloo_Jeppe, May 11, 2012
    Last edited: May 11, 2012
    Frisbee® Forever Teaser Trailer

Hi Everyone,
    There’s Something in the Air…

Since releasing Frisbee® Forever last year to tremendous success, we’ve been working on something truly amazing for all of you.

I hope you enjoy our sneak preview for Frisbee® Forever 2, launching this summer.

2. Bravo Two

Bravo Two Well-Known Member

Wow. This is fantastic. Subway Surfers™ and Frisbee® Forever 2! Can't wait to see all three releases!

3. jumpman475

jumpman475 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    Wow! Gorgeous video. The first game rocked, so I'm excited to see what's new in this one.

4. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

5. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Awesome Kiloo FTW!!

6. Acumen

Acumen Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Kindergarten teacher
    Germany
    oh wow. I was just recently playing frisbee forever to see how it plays on my ipad2 (can't mention that often enough :D) and thought "man if only that had a more distinct style". And now seeing that video would make me charge you 200$ for reading my mind and coming up with that awesome looking environment.
    Wonderful job :)

7. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Yeah, I'm on the testing crew for Subway Surfers right now and can't say much more than, yes, it's definitely really fun! I can't wait for FF2 too! Looks amazing and a must-buy IMO!

8. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Testing Subway Surfers also and it's brilliant. And now this! Kiloo games are really like one of those devs I always instabuy/download :D

9. Kiloo_Jeppe

Thanks guys! Glad you like it. We've been working on this for a long time. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I'll be happy to answer them. Would really like to know what you guys thought made the first game great?

10. Bravo Two

Bravo Two Well-Known Member

#11 Bravo Two, May 13, 2012
    Last edited: May 14, 2012
    The video looks great. You must have put tons of efforts in improving the graphics of this game. The reflection from the Frisbee® and the water is amazing. Will there be beta test also?

The gameplay of Frisbee® Forever is addictive, especially when you just miss that star and you want to keep on trying again and again to score the gold medal. It has intuitive controls and nice background music. I do think the music plays an important role in setting the scene. It just fits the environment so well. :)

11. Mr. Anon

Mr. Anon Well-Known Member

May 31, 2011
    Going to school
    East Coast, USA
    This looks great Kiloo!!! I loved the first game, so this should be EPIC. One question, are you guys throwing in my iPad idea? Haha

12. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Besides the excellent graphics, sounds, level design and controls, I really liked the gameplay, it really had that one-more-time factor that makes games addicting! I didn't really like IAPs for customizing your disc, but I guess at the time I didn't realize they don't matter that much. Also I got stuck so I gave up on it.

13. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

The first one was amazing! I cannot wait! Paid or Free, I'm buying!

14. Kiloo_Jeppe

Yeah, we'll have a beta test and early preview builds in a few weeks, so stay tuned for more information.

We really wanted to take the graphics to a new level, since every world and the environment is such a key part of the gameplay and the general experience. Thanks!

15. sanitymops

sanitymops Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    This is very exciting! I loved the deist one and would be honored to help beta test it :)

16. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Excited to see a sequel coming out! I can see from the video how much work you're putting into the graphics - great stuff. :)

17. Kiloo_Jeppe

Thanks man, appreciate it! I'm still not sure Apple would accept it, if we did, but it's still a fun suggestion :D

18. Mr. Anon

Mr. Anon Well-Known Member

May 31, 2011
    Going to school
    East Coast, USA
    Haha. I should consider asking apple themselves :D Just kidding of course. Any better idea of release other than "summer" cause I'm stoked!

19. Kiloo_Jeppe

That's kind of interesting. Do you remember which level you got stuck on? We take great pride in making the best possible level design, so I would really like to know if there's something we could do better?