New Valentine's Day game - Looking for 5 beta testers! "Makeout Mania!"

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jshmrsn, Jan 22, 2010.

1. jshmrsn

jshmrsn Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Mobile Game Developer
    Agoura Hills, CA
    Hi guys,
    You may remember me from Above & Beyond Air Combat, which turned out amazingly well :) We're working on our next big project already, but we're releasing some smaller games along the way to help with funding.

With Valentine's Day approaching quick, we're just about to release our new game called "Makeout Mania!".

In Makeout Mania, you play as Cupid, god of Love & mischief, on Valentine's Day. Your goal is to create ridiculous kissing chain reactions by plucking soul mates with your Love Frenzy arrows.

[​IMG]

The gameplay is pretty crazy, and we're really happy with the artwork. I know you guys are all in to shooters and such (I am too :rolleyes: ), but maybe you'll give this a chance for Valentine's :D

So, we're looking to get a couple beta testers!
    Interested?

Tell me what you think of the idea and if you'd like to test in a reply. I'll PM the lucky 5!

Also, check out our Facebook fan page: http://facebook.com/makeoutmania

[​IMG]

Video coming soon!

Thanks!

2. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    hmm give my girl a game instead of flowers.. hmmm. laughs. i dunno why but it reminds me of what iv seen of that high school game. good luck, i can see the tween girls grabbing this one up.. be the valentine smash.

chris.

3. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

I would like to beta test!

I like the idea!
    "Don't have a date for Valentines Day? Date you iPhone with this game! He/She will do everything you say!"

4. Mr. Crazy

Mr. Crazy Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    England
    Hahaha, funny. Is it one of them games what get points and get harder and harder as you score more points and at the end it's like crazy hard if you get so much points?

Anyway i will test. Do you want us to send you are UDIDs or games we have beta tested or what ipod you are using or OS in a PM or not?

5. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    lol. would be cheaper in the long run eh. but man at&t aint cheap... laughs

6. otggamer

otggamer Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Sounds like a fun idea, perfectly timed for a holiday release. I suspect you may get more females playing than males, but then again if a game like Sally's Spa can bridge the gender gap, then why not this. :)

I'd be happy to help beta test, just lemme know.

7. jshmrsn

jshmrsn Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Mobile Game Developer
    Agoura Hills, CA
    Makeout Mania includes two gameplay modes. There's a level progression mode which will include about 30 puzzles of increasing difficulty. Along side this, there's a race-against-time mode called “Mania” where you try to get the highest score in 60 seconds. You can compete with friends' high scores over Facebook.

Sure, send me a PM/DM with your info. Thanks!

8. jxjja

jxjja Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Wow this does looks like a cool and unique idea.

Definitely interested in beta testing ;)

9. TheGreemSim

TheGreemSim Well-Known Member

If you still need testers I'd love to try, looks original!

10. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

where's the video? I like the art, but it's not my type of game... :D