We Rule issues

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by CassieTheChaoticCupcake, Mar 31, 2010.

1. CassieTheChaoticCupcake

CassieTheChaoticCupcake Well-Known Member

Recently We Rule has been having issues on my end. The crops are failing to be planted or harvested. They both stop at 99% and it persists until I close the app and re-open it just to have to start over. Also, at random times the app will just shut off and close itself. Is anyone else having the same problem?

2. Jerlyndr8

Jerlyndr8 Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2010
    USA
    i used to have that problem but now it doesn't happen anymore after the company did a "system upgrade" or something..i recently had a problem where i would grow crops on a piece of land and that land would always stay the same. i did not change as the crop grew like its suppose to, but its fine now.

I guess you should just give it time.

3. fallenashes

fallenashes Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    yes
    Well, I have the same problem but just not as much. My problem is that I go to people's kingdoms that have open shops, but I can't trade with the kingdom, it won't let me click on the shop.

4. CassieTheChaoticCupcake

When was this upgrade? I haven't gotten an update fixing the bug or whatever :(

5. aznriceboi13

aznriceboi13 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    where rice paddies grow...
    it happens a lot, which is y i stop playing, unlss they add something new

6. laladanger

laladanger Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    It was one in a line of server upgrades so it didn't need to go through Apple.

7. CassieTheChaoticCupcake

Now it won't even open at all. D=
    It comes to the "loading" screen and then turns off. :(
    Will re-downloading it help?

8. cthibault

cthibault Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2008
    Professional Magician
    MA, USA
    My only problem is the friend list. I have added many new friends but it only shows 7 on my friend list. When I open another game that uses plus+, it shows all the new friends I've added, which is in the 40's. it seems all these new friends are ordering from me regularly, but I can't see any of their towns to order from them!
    Does anyone know if all the save data is stored on the ngmoco servers? I was thinking of deleting and re-installing the app to see if that fixes it, but at this point I don't want to risk losing any save data.