Furious Lucy: Rocket Heist coming soon!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by CyberSwan, Jan 15, 2012.

1. #1 CyberSwan, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
    Cyber Swan would like to announce our new game, Furious Lucy: Rocket heist

It is an action packed, explosive adventure. What started as a perfect heist turned into a quest to survive.

The trap is set.....

The game includes:

-Explosive action
    - Customizations
    - Outfits
    - Dynamic gameplay
    - Special moves/abilities, "furious" mode!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please like our official FACEBOOK page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cyber-Swan/211398635602017

The game will be released in January 2012. Stay tuned!

Attached Files:

2. aserotultra

aserotultra Member

Jan 17, 2012
    are there going to be any testings for the game? Please tell more about the game itself.

3. Hi aserotultra! We are considering to release a beta version quite soon.

This is an action game. Furious Lucy is a professional thief who is a mastermind behind a gold heist. Her plan goes wrong and she has to face her worst nightmare....

The game is loaded with action, twists and of course Lucy's ultimate nemesis :)

4. vlad321

vlad321 Member

Jan 17, 2012
    is it going to be on Ipad as well?

So what is the aim of the game? The graphics looks amazing!

5. The aim of the game is to fly as high as possible while collecting gold.
    Gold will allow you to buy upgrades, various utilities and outfits. The game is very challenging :)

We have worked very hard on the graphics and graphics elements. The game will also be available for Ipads.

6. We are very proud of our development and worked very hard on the graphics, and the gameplay elements. It may be heard to envision the gameplay without actual footage, but further updates will shine more light on the game for sure:)
    We will be releasing further updates shortly

7. We are going to release the trailer very soon! Stay tuned!!!!

8. atum_ramirez

atum_ramirez Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    game designer
    Looking forward to that trailer. Can't really get a sense of how you play it just by looking at it. I suppose it uses tilt controls.

Looks killer, really want to check it out. The name is... Unique. Furious Lucy indeed :)

9. :) Thank you for the comments. The game is controlled by the finger ( sliding the finger anywhere on the screen ). The controls are very smooth and allow you to feel just every bit of the game play !
    The trailer will show more on the mechanics and visual effects. Please stay tuned and also please like our Facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cyber-Swan/211398635602017

Lucy is definitely furious ) She is a die hard )

10. vlad321

vlad321 Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Any news on the trailer?

11. I am now back to the forums. We have been working very hard for a couple of days perfecting the game and creating the trailer. The trailer will be released by the end of the week. So again, stay tuned!

12. #13 CyberSwan, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  13. aserotultra

aserotultra Member

Jan 17, 2012
    I just bought your game and I have to say it is damn epic guys. The game absolutely rocks. I love the controls. The soundtrack is amazing as well! I will be keeping an eye on new updates as well!

14. bobeon

bobeon New Member

Feb 6, 2012
    good platform game,the detail is lovely,even the music is funky

15. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    Since the game is out, and because I think there is a ton of shilling going on in here by every poster besides atum, I think it's time for a mod to close this thread.

16. #18 CyberSwan, Feb 10, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2012