iPhone Bunny Balls

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Lump, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Lump

Lump Member

Jun 19, 2012
    Graphic Designer, Indy Game Dev
    Nijmegen
    #1 Lump, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
    Hello!
    I don't believe I have introduced me here but have been lurking around for some time. My name is Ludwig and my developers name is Lump.
    I would like to announce my upcoming game! I started building about a year ago. Today I uploaded it to apple and it will be released this month.
    It has been a lot of work to get it polished as it is. I wanted to be it highly playable above all. I am a big fan of old games (Commodore 64, amiga and arcade) and I tried to make it easy enough for your grandma but hard enough to be fun for diehard arcade gamers. The later levels are pretty hard, I often fail at them myself. :eek: The music is dynamic which means it changes when the excitement gets higher.

Game Center is supported. There are 7 achievements to earn. The game will be free and adds will help me pay for my carrots. You can remove the adds with an iAP purchase. Bunny Balls works on iPhone and iPad.

Here is the App Store description and screenshots. I am working on a video which I will post soon.

I hope you like it!

A wizard with dwindling power cursed the little bunnies’ vegetables. Couldn’t he have picked on someone his own size?! You can help the bunnies get their veggies back. Keep the sweet bunnies in the air by moving the seesaw to catch all of the vegetables. When the bunnies touch a veggie, the spell breaks and the veggie falls on the ground for the bunnies to eat.
    Bunny Balls is a fun arcade-style game. Try and catch the hot pepper power ups to improve your seesaw. Hit multiple vegetables at once without hitting anything else to earn bonus points and powerups.
    50 levels of pure bunny excitement!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]