Team Monster

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by danchovy, Nov 22, 2012.

1. danchovy

danchovy Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Hi all,

I'm Khaz, the community manager for Dancing Anchovy, developer for the upcoming game Team Monster.

We're currently busy adding finishing touches to the game so hopefully I'll be informing you guys about more goodies(screenshots, monster profiles, videos, etc.) starting within a day or so.

Our English website is currently being updated, and we'll soon have more stuff to reveal on Facebook, etc.

In the meantime, if you have any questions about the game, just feel free to post them here!

-Khaz

P.S Here's the link to the trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N534r...layer_embedded

...and the soon-to-be updated English website for our company:
    http://www.dancinganchovy.com/eng/

2. sea314

sea314 Member

Aug 9, 2012
    I'm excited about this game, it looks really fun!

3. randomisthehero

randomisthehero Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Florida
    Also looking forward to this game!

4. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Go play me some battleheart now I want some monster:)

5. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
  6. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    Yes it's free they say that on the site I think do more to social then iap but I could be wrong

7. danchovy

danchovy Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Yes, it will be free to download and play, with some premium contents along the way.

8. danchovy

danchovy Member

Nov 19, 2012
    More Art Work!!!

Here are some more art work from Dancing Anchovy!

Attached Files:

9. danchovy

danchovy Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Re-sized big ones

Oops, these were a bit too large for the forum to handle, so I had to reduce the file sizes.

Next week, we may start giving you inside info on some monsters and strategy tips!

Attached Files:

10. randomisthehero

randomisthehero Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Florida
    Love the art style. Eta on the release date?

11. danchovy

danchovy Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Well, ideally, it would be nice to release the game at the end of this year. But to be on the safe side, we're currently looking at sometime within Q1 of 2013. If all works out, though, it could come out slightly sooner. I'll keep you guys updated on the subject, but (as often as we developers say) it's a liiiiiiittle early to make concrete announcements. :)

12. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    Can't wait for this game

13. Oliver Splash

Oliver Splash Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Wow, I'm so loving that artsytle it's simply awesome & brings out the kid in me :)
    the only downside i see to the game is that it'll likely require Wifi/3G to connect & play which sucks for me... hope it's released sooner then later, much success to Dancing Anchovy!

14. danchovy

danchovy Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Now, a look at some monsters...

Hey guys, here are a just some of monsters(30+ at release, up to 120+ monsters along with updates) that you can recruit(well, 'hatch') and bring along with you in your adventures in Team Monster.

These are the baby versions of the monsters (you can see the 'grown' versions in the background), and we'll be telling you about their skills with in-game screenshots, tips, etc. later on...but I figured you'd want to see them first, at least.

The Armacow is one of the first monster pals you meet, and is a sturdy tanker.
    The Chimpney grows a, well, chimney on its head and accumulates rage as it 'steams up' aggressively.
    ...and the Knighturtle is a master swordsman that wields a...ermm...'celery of justice' (you'll understand when you play the game, heh).

Get ready for another set of three monsters and more about the islands in the game next time!

-Khaz

Attached Files:

15. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    Want Want Want!!!!

Is release close :) :)

16. danchovy

danchovy Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Very. Like I said, it's going to be within Q1 of 2013. If we get an official release announcement ready, you guys will know about it. Promise. :)

17. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    Oh...forgot well can't wait to see more monsters

18. danchovy

danchovy Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Official Poster

Sorry for a slight delay on more goodies to show...had some translation/localization work needed to be done. So, before showing you some more monster info next week, here's one of the official poster/wallpaper for the game!

Attached Files: