Universal Cat Physics (by Donut Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by DonutGames, May 26, 2010.

1. Pappnase

Pappnase Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2010
    Schlaaand!
    The bridge took me about two hours to get.

This game might finally be the reason to get an iPad. Bigger screen, less fuss moving arrows on that minuscule iPhone screen. In particular when scanning line per line. It is all too easy to get lost and lose position.

2. Mrs Eyrezy

Mrs Eyrezy Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2010
    UK, Cheshire
    My brain hurts - I have today managed to get the high scores on Stick and 1 points off the high score on Industrial Acrobat - what a mare, it has taken hours :D

3. mikeg123

mikeg123 Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2009
    I can hook you up with those for the Bridge! I'll get you shots later if you want. Though even with a shot, 47 is still a huge pain.

4. mikeg123

Sep 23, 2009
    Unfortunately I got my iPad after I got Cat Physics. I still haven't loaded the game on my iPad, but I have been curious about how it looks and plays.

One thing I kind of wish the game had was an "undo" and "redo" feature like in iBlast Moki. Sometimes you find something, change things, and then want to go back to the previous placement. Kind of nice to be able to undo.

5. Shaun glitch

Shaun glitch Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Spark
    Uk yeah baby yeah
    I play it on iPad and iPhone my iphone score is higher but it still looks good on iPad even though not HD and going from one to the other gas helped my scores as try to match them then get slight improvments :) recommend iPad big time not used pc since I bought it;)

6. Pappnase

Pappnase Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2010
    Schlaaand!
    #506 Pappnase, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
    I thought that control may be easier on iPad. My fingers are not exactly suited to catting.

7. Shaun glitch

Aug 26, 2010
    Spark
    Uk yeah baby yeah
    Not really well not that I can tell anyway :p

I'm 20 of the 32000 now it will be mine tomorrow watch this space :D

8. Shaun glitch

Aug 26, 2010
    Spark
    Uk yeah baby yeah
    Just looked at my time played 13 hours on iPad 43 on iPhone only 100 points in it but did copy most positions off iPhone for my iPad score :rolleyes:

9. mikeg123

Sep 23, 2009
    I just reached 32562! I finally got the 657 on Shredders and 638 on Industrial Acrobats -- what a pain! And of course the new Bridge solution. Crazy stuff!

At this point I think I have all known points (plus some more) in abjr's score list. So maybe now it is time to take that break until more points are found. :)

And I still wish Donut Games would read this thread and let us know if any more levels are coming. That is what we really need!

Oh, and Mrs. Eyrezy: keep at IA! I was getting 637 off and on, but that means you have the right positioning. Just keep firing away and you will eventually get that elusive 638.

10. Mrs Eyrezy

Aug 17, 2010
    UK, Cheshire
    Thanks Mike, just got the 656 on Shredders, will keep trying IA if I dont have to move my arrows, what a pain in the butt :D

Well done on your points. It amazes me that you have so many points and then someone posts a high score and you don't have it - its crazy :p

Hope your going to still input into the forum, your the master guru who helps us all ;)

Still trying my new favourite #32, that level hates me :eek:

11. mikeg123

Sep 23, 2009
    Yeah, if you got a 637 you shouldn't have to move the arrows. Kind of weird how the ball seems to do different things, even when it feels like I release it at the same time on each run.

I'm also always amazed when someone posts a higher score. But I don't think I have seen any new scores that are higher than any of my levels now. I'm sure there is something I'm missing. :)

Oh, and I'll still be in this forum!

12. mikeg123

Sep 23, 2009
    So does anyone know who Garfield is? Must be a lurker, because he has got a really high score for someone that I haven't heard from.

13. Muckle_Ewe

Muckle_Ewe Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2010
    Well folks I think I'm done. Have only played around 30 mins this past week and frankly it's taking too much time and effort to get the extra 2 or 3 points I need on each level.

If only I could get a matter of angles and the one where you open the door and force the ball through the other door (can't remember level, can't find iPod, has switch up left and up right, not changing arrows gives different scores..?) I would be top 20 but I'll make do with where I am for now.

Cheers to you all! I might plug away and some random level (like... intro buttons) and see how high I can go and come back in a month or so with a 1pt advantage lol...

14. mikeg123

Sep 23, 2009
    I hear you! :) I'm guessing things are going to start to really slow down here. As you said, there are lots of levels where folks need a few points, and sometimes trying to get those points just isn't worth the time and effort. :)

Unfortunately, a matter of angles is all about timing -- I'm not sure if you saw my solution (I have sense removed it), but even given the arrow positions, the timing is a big pain.

And I think the other level you mentioned (More Buttons, right) is another one of those pain in the butt timing levels if you do it in a way to get the high score.

Maybe someday we will get new levels, and that will renew some of that excitement for the game. :)

15. Dennis

Dennis Well-Known Member

Present

And I thought I had a secret solution on The Bridge! But then somebody crashes my score with another 7 points... :(
    And #4 also makes me crazy, I didn't even succeed to get 541, was stuck on 540. Now I have to go for 4 more points.
    I got work to do.

But since it is my birthday today; anybody wants to share the solution of level 4 with me? :eek::)

16. Shaun glitch

Aug 26, 2010
    Spark
    Uk yeah baby yeah
    Sunday morning lieing in bed already on the cp ..... No extra ponta yet though 

17. Mrs Eyrezy

Aug 17, 2010
    UK, Cheshire
    536 on Racing Track 2 :D

18. Shaun glitch

Aug 26, 2010
    Spark
    Uk yeah baby yeah
    Nice I'm stuck at 529 on that

19. Stevesol

Stevesol Active Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Layer
    London
    Hi all. Will get back to PM's shortly on the Bridge and of course happy to share information. May need some help back on others to crawl upto 32,200.

20. Mrs Eyrezy

Aug 17, 2010
    UK, Cheshire
    Hi, you can ignore mine so that makes one less - still happy to help you if I can though :rolleyes: