Zombie Balt (Universal)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by theAppVillage, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Hi.

We're long time TA forum lurkers, first time posters. We're the AppVillage from Sydney Australia and our first game is launching this weekend.

Here's the promo trailer...

AppVillage is an app incubator. This means our app ideas come from the public. Someone thought up of this game idea and asked us to make it, so we did. They get a share in the profits (if there are any!).

We have some pre-release promo codes if anyone would like to help us with feedback? :)

Thanks in advance.

Fist bump :cool:
    the AppVillage

2. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Didn't look at the trailer yet. Will after this post. But how much would it be to have you publish or create a game for me?

Edit: The trailer looks awesome ha. Can't wait to see gameplay so i can judge and help with suggestions ideas for the game.

3. #3 theAppVillage, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
    Hi tso5818,

We're glad you like the trailer, we will be uploading some gameplay footage tomorrow.

I'll PM you regarding your app idea as we'd like to keep this thread on Zombie Balt.

the AppVillage

4. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Look fun, hope have chance to play it :)

5. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    So fun. I'm waiting for this. :)

6. #6 theAppVillage, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
    Glad you're excited. We've just had approval, so we're basically ready to roll.

Zombie Balt shall be launching this Friday at 00:00 (NZST). This means the game launches on Thursday at...

- 5am in San Francisco
    - 8am in New York
    - 1pm in London
    - 10pm in Australia

I had to write these times down - I get confused easily.

We'd love your feedback on how we can improve Zombie Balt as we already have some big plans to make Zombie Balt II...

the AppVillage

7. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Thanks for your infomation, i will get it. I quite like your story game, hope it make me more fun.

8. maddams2

maddams2 Member

Jul 17, 2013
    It looks fun.

9. PartTimeEvil

PartTimeEvil Well-Known Member

Liking the art style. I'll check it out!

10. Hi TA,

Zombie Balt II is now in the concept stage.

If you have a feature/suggestions to make the next version the best zombie game ever, speak now.

It would be cool to take some ideas directly to the developers and credit users of the Touch Arcade forum.

the AppVillage