The Barbarian

S.F. Bay Studios, Inc.
"I have a real RPG to play with on my iPad now!" -Denin, Touch Arcade Forums The Barbarian is a full, action packed RPG…
TouchArcade Rating:
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
"I have a real RPG to play with on my iPad now!" -Denin, Touch Arcade Forums The Barbarian is a full, action packed RPG game designed to have a desktop-like feel on mobile! Over 30 Hours of gameplay featuring 13 environments, hordes of over 100 enemy types and thousands of potential weapons and armor as well as a skill and class system that changes how the game can be played. It's an open world adventure that won't hold your hand, won't give you any 3rd-party "helper" character to tell you what to do next. There are puzzles, there are dead ends, there are hidden secrets and many quests for you to solve. ** Requires 1GB of RAM or More. WILL NOT WORK without 1GB of RAM ** FEATURES * Open world play with 13 huge maps * Over 30 hours of Gameplay * Works with all Made for iPhone Gamepads! * Massively re-playable * Skills (48) and Spells (30) allow for character specialization * Quality Settings allow for play on all 1GB+ iOS devices (Shadow & Resolution options) * Active Developer & Forum _________________________________________________ The Barbarian was made by a solo, independent developer. It's my first big release, and I hope you enjoy it. The game is being updated often with bug fixes and new character models. Your support means I can continue making more RPG games for Desktop & Mobile. Really, FULL Role-playing Games that don't cut corners for mobile. Games without in-app purchase gimmicks, that are designed to be fun and engaging, rather than grinding and pay-to-win. Let me know what you think! I think you'll enjoy it! :)
Information
Seller:S.F. Bay Studios, Inc.
Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
Release:May 12, 2015
Updated:Aug 16, 2016
Version:2.0
Size:1.3 GB
User Rating: (9)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal