Are there more hackers in NOVA than Eliminate?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tzual, Feb 10, 2010.

1. tzual

tzual Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    This is an odd questions because in my opinion, I think NOVA has more hackers than Eliminate. I have come across far more hackers in NOVA than Eliminate. This is strange to me because I would think the free game would have more hackers since it is open to everyone. What are your thoughts?

2. Whosatm

Whosatm Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Almost every game in NOVA has atleast 1 hacker... It is near impossible to find a legit game. It makes me want my $6 back.

3. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    wahmbulance.jpg

4. tmcaffeine

tmcaffeine Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
  5. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    LMAO!

Glad I stuck with Eliminate! Minus all the saturated bullish within the thread of course. :rolleyes:

6. hamstarz

hamstarz Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    #6 hamstarz, Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
    well, another way to look at it is free games = open to everyone = large, mostly unsophisticated userbase = don't know/don't care to figure out how to cheat

paid game = smaller, more informed userbase. being a paid game also means that some people will pirate the game in the first place, in which case you could see why they would be the type of person to cheat. (and cheating in nova requires being jailbroken, which also means they could've pirated the app...so it's kind of a circular thing).

7. c0re

c0re Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    I'm surprised that such a big brand like Gameloft did not take strong security checks to prevent hackers ...
    Especially when everybody know they are rampant in FPS genre.

8. zamansimba

zamansimba Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    u guys have mistaken being sucky in the game with other players hacking

9. tzual

tzual Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    So you're saying that shooting 9 bullets rapidly in NOVA isn't hacking hmm?

10. diddy808

diddy808 Well-Known Member

May 12, 2009
    Way more hackers in NOVA. Mainly because Gameloft hasn't updated NOVA since it has been out. Could be hackers or they just found the golden gun in the game.

11. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    NOVA has way more hackers than Eliminate. Although Eliminate has shield-bashers.