[Beta] Mighty Clickers - The Tale Begins (RPG Incrementer Monster)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Ricos, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Ricos

Ricos Member

Mar 11, 2015
    #1 Ricos, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    [​IMG]

---------------

Hey! So we're almost ready with Mighty Clickers and we need your help! Our Beta version is almost up and we want YOU to help us. We'll need as much information we could get - Bug reports, Suggestions, Balancing tips etc.
    We'll also compensate the best testers with some really nice prizes to make you feel good and... you know...
    Anyways, we'll be really happy if you jump on this and you on the other hand will be proud of yourself for helping to create a super-duper-amazingly-fantastic RPG Incrementer game.
    As far as we proceed we'll add more and more features and content so this isn't a "LAF" (Launch and forget) game.
    You'll see all the generic stuff (trailer, links, contest graphic and some app store bs) below. ENJOY!

---------------

Begin a crusade to take down a horde of monsters. As you gain experience and money, you can increase your party to include some of the most powerful heroes and lethal weapons ever seen in a clicker RPG. Storm through forests, frozen tundras, deserts, beaches, and other environments as you eradicate the creatures invading the world.
    This game is both fun and addictive, so be prepared.

*Recruit different heroes into your party, ranging from warriors and rogues to archers and mages.

*Earn gold for every monster slain so that you can level up, recruit new heroes, and get the artifacts you need to stop Bleda.

*The more powerful your party and the more money you have, the more incentive other heroes have to join your party.

*Level up your heroes to make them faster and stronger as you progress into harsher, less forgiving environments.

*Add new skills or upgrade existing skills as your party members level up to increase the amount of damage, gold loot, metals loot, time limit for bosses and more.

*Collect different Items and artifacts to really make the most of your party’s skills. Each Item has unique history that you can upgrade and leverage from it's power to keep doing the monsters "a favor".

*To progress to the next environment, you will have to face off against a major boss in a timed fight to see if you have the skills needed to move to the next level.

*Collect metals and pay the blacksmith to upgrade your weapons and become even stronger with a pack full of cool and shiny items on your back (and in your hands).

*Set your skills, party, and weapon, and they will keep fighting while you take a break to do chores, go to school or work, or sleep. When you come back, your party will have earned you a boat load of money.

*Connect to Facebook to share your experience with family and friends.

---------------

Mighty Beta Contest

[​IMG]

---------------

You can signup to the beta on our website at www.MightyClickers.com
    *The website is not Mobile compatible (yet)

---------------

If you have any questions, suggestions or just want us to read Einstein's quotes you can always
    A) Drop us a line at [email protected]
    B) Post on the Mighty Clickers Forums at www.mightyclickers.com/forum or
    C) Send me a PM here on TouchArcade!

---------------

Best Regards,
    The MC Team.

2. SonixManix

SonixManix Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2013
    Ok, this looks pretty legit. I also like how you are giving gift cards to those who are active. Really cool. But, you may have to deal with a bit of spam. :D Haha..

3. Ricos

Ricos Member

Mar 11, 2015
    We're ready for it my friend!

4. SonixManix

Nov 21, 2013
    Hehe. :D

5. SonixManix

Nov 21, 2013
    Anyways, how would you like me to apply? PM? If so, I will send you one. This actually looks like a good clicker game.

6. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Hey looks awesome enough to give this a tap tap a roo

Signed up

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I probably wont dedicate as much for the contest but i'd love to beta this as i love clicker titles, and share a few thoughts around.

8. Ricos

Ricos Member

Mar 11, 2015
    Sent you a PM back.

TAP tap TAP

We appreciate your help.

9. SonixManix

Nov 21, 2013
    Sweet. I applied. Can't wait to check MightyClickers out. :)

10. SonixManix

Nov 21, 2013
    How is the IAP structured?

11. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I applied on their website... That's the right place, right?

12. Ricos

Ricos Member

Mar 11, 2015
    Don't forget to confirm your email after you signup so we could send you the Beta information when it's up and running.

Yup, our website is the place to signup for the beta.

13. KeSp

KeSp New Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Texas, USA
    Looks like an interesting twist on clicker games. Applied! :D

14. Ricos

Ricos Member

Mar 11, 2015
    Welcome :)

*Please Note that you should confirm your email address in an email you'll get from us after signing up (If you don't see it check your spam folder). If you won't confirm your email address we won't be able to send you emails with information regarding Mighty Clickers.

15. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    #15 TheGreatEscaper, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
    Ohh I've been needing another clicker after I deleted tap titans xD

I've sent a pm with my email :)

EDIT: Whoops, sorry, signed up on the site as well, since that seems to be the proper place.

16. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Hmm.. Was never able to receive a confirmation email.

17. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
  18. Ricos

Ricos Member

Mar 11, 2015
    Tap Titans has fancy budget. We on the other hand - HAVE A SOUL. Come with us to the good side!

Please look for an email from HQCore. If you still won't be able to find it, PM me with your email address and we'll try to solve this together.

19. DanielOne

DanielOne New Member

Mar 20, 2015
    Looks good, signed up! :)

20. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    This sounds great! I do concept designing on my spare time so I'd love to help with some designs if I could. I've done a bit of designing for other iOS game characters as well.

Love the art btw! Signed up.