Help with NOVA

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by blackned, Aug 5, 2010.

1. blackned

blackned New Member

Aug 5, 2010
    I am a fairly new gamer and am completely stuck in NOVA (which seems unlikely I know - but there it is).

I am on Level 2 (I think) in the spaceship and have reached the room with the crates and the heated floor. I managed to get over the crates to the second control which drops a crate back on the initial side, but when I go back I can't seem to get to the door on the far side - I always drop onto the floor and get sizzled.

Is there a trick to this? Or am I supposed to go back out the door I came in and find another way past this part of the ship? Or am I being a complete idiot and missing something really obvious?

I tried 'running' and 'jumping' to try and bridge the gap between the new crate and the ledge on the other side but I always fall onto the heated floor.

Help please.

2. Qordobo

Qordobo Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Lol the player glued into a game and totally irritated then instead of smashing the keyboard on the monitor, oops I mean, instead of throwing the iPad through the window, come post in any forum ready to destroy anything. :D

Did I said I haven't Nova? :p

3. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    click on the computer panels like it tells you to do..there are three of them in the room.

4. ovalprocess

ovalprocess Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    Southern California
    Yes, click on the 3 computer panels and more crates will be dropped. You will be exiting towards the far left side of the screen, opposite the way you came.

NOVA is very good at guiding you through the game.

5. blackned

blackned New Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Thanks backtothis and ovalprocess. I must be blind - I only saw 2 panels - have to go back and find the third.

6. blackned

blackned New Member

Aug 5, 2010
    OK _ I was relying on memory in my last reply. I had in fact activated all 3 consoles. The trick (I found) was to move as fast as possible over the heated floor at the end and you just get over before you get sizzled - so I'm back in the game again.