Universal Lumino City: BAFTA winning handmade adventure coming to iOS soon

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by StateOfPlay, Oct 6, 2015.

1. I've been meaning to play this game so I'm super excited to see it coming to iOS :)

2. Onemoreshot

Onemoreshot Member

Jul 15, 2011
    Install Size?

Could you please specify what the app's file size will be?

3. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    It looks like a natural for tablet gameplay. Was the PC version well received?

4. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
  5. Klink: It's done really well, with a 9/10 User rating on Steam and it's won lots of awards, including a BAFTA. It's coming out on 29th October, so keep an eye out!

6. Ragn4rok 74

Ragn4rok 74 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2014
    I'm not usually a puzzle game type of guy but this just looks staggeringly good! I'd like to know the install size as well. Regardless of the size, this is an instabuy.

7. Install size

That's great! We don't think of ourselves as hardcore puzzle gamers either and wanted to make Lumino City appeal for many reasons. It comes in at around 940MB install, and that will mean 8-10 hours of gameplay with no additional downloads (and no in-app purchases, promise).

8. brerlappin

brerlappin Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2009
    Will it have iCloud saves?

9. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    Only two more days. I was memorizes just watching the video for you making the game.

10. Ragn4rok 74

Ragn4rok 74 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2014
    Great! Thanks so much for the response. As amazing as the game looks I was expecting an even bigger install size so just under a gig is a pleasant surprise. It's obvious you guys have put so much love and work into this game. I can't wait to try it out when it launches.

11. iCloud

It will, so you can put it down on one device and pick it up on another.

12. that's so great to hear. We've done all we can to keep the file size down, I hate it when games that take up your entire phone. Hope you enjoy it when it launches on Thursday!

13. brerlappin

Feb 10, 2009
    Great news! Can't wait to check this out in a few days.

Guess I should get Lume first though, right?

14. You can! Although (and this has been a secret until now so technically I'm leaking information...) we're going to update Lume shortly making a few graphical enhancements, it needs some love after some OS updates somehow took the shine off some of the graphics. It's not absolutely necessary to play Lume before Lumino City, but it sets the scene a little.

15. brerlappin

Feb 10, 2009
    Awesome news, thanks!

Will there still be HD and Universal builds and, if so, will the Universal build be the same as the HD version iPad-wise?