Can't Find Games in App Store Search?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by curtisrshideler, May 5, 2016.

1. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    I read the article about Punch Club being on sale, so I went to the App Store on one device and searched Punch Club. The results were weird, and Punch Club didn't show up. So I searched other things and all the results were weird. Finally, I searched for Final Fantasy. And here's what came up! 2 apps, and neither of them are actual Final Fantasy games! Anyone else having problems with App Store search?

Attached Files:

2. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    And a search for Star Wars turns up this junk. This is kind of amusing what kind of results you'll get for things. Give it a shot and let me know if it's not working for you too!

Attached Files:

3. Bivis

Bivis Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2016
    Mobile App and Game Developer
    São Paulo, Brazil
    I am also unable to find Punch Club in search. And I know that it is available in my country because I can search it on safari and open in App Store.

4. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    App Store is not acting right for lots of people at the moment, and not pulling up the correct results for even well known apps like Spotify, etc.

5. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Back to normal for me. So weird. If they were doing some kind of maintenance, it would be nice to get a popup when searching. Glad I can browse again!