Goodfolks - a proper countrylife sim [Promo Codes]

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Hammerware, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Hammerware

Hammerware Member

Nov 20, 2012
    game development
    Brno, Czech Republic
    We would like to announce that our take on farming sim genre - Goodfolks is ready for release and will appear in AppStore soon.

Goodfolks are simple but realistic-looking simulation of countrylife. You can only cook what you harvested, milked or fished. It's a 3D side-scrolling resource management game where you control characters to work the land and livestock.

Unlike other social farming games. Everything happens in a game time during daylight, so it's not a waiting game with mechanics bound to your real life.

Languages prepared for day one: english, german, french, spanish, czech (as Dobří hospodáři)

Little more on website.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Hammerware

Hammerware Member

Nov 20, 2012
    game development
    Brno, Czech Republic
    PM me for promo code if you are interested to play the game ahead of release...

3. puzzledra

puzzledra Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2012
    can i have promo code? i wanted to try it out

4. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Interesting looking resource management game. How much is it IAP-dependent?

5. hawkinabox

hawkinabox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    Waterloo, ON
    Definitely has my attention. If possible, and if any still available, would be very grateful for a promo code.

6. Hammerware

Hammerware Member

Nov 20, 2012
    game development
    Brno, Czech Republic
    Thank you for your interest. I will send promo codes to those who PM me once we get approved which should be soon (could be this week). I will also throw some to this thread.

We have designed the game to be rather premium, but because there is lots of farming games for free. We had put there very mild monetization. There is even permanent IAP which will allow virtually unlimited play. No psychological hooks attached.

7. kzwen

kzwen Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    mild? If that's the case, I would still be interested.

8. Hammerware

Hammerware Member

Nov 20, 2012
    game development
    Brno, Czech Republic
    We had little delay with approval. I had some codes left, so you can use them to play ahead of launch (December 5th). It will be free app.

FYXRJWHMA4MA
    W69YHAXLAFME
    TT6WPA7FNJHP
    E7W3E797KKNM
    NL47X9LKA37K