Dead Trigger 2 - (by MADFINGER Games, a.s.)[Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sanuku, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Pripyat, Mexico.
    You old bugger, you almost got me.

2. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Will this game have zombies in it?

3. leonard_dabinski

leonard_dabinski Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2013
    Yeah, there should be. Some gigantic mutated ones at that! They call it the God-Zombie!

4. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

I said the same about...

Infinity Blade: Dungeons
    Star Command
    Car Jack 2
    The Shadow Sun™

5. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    I just don't see the point of making Dead Trigger 2 unless there is Co-op implemented in the game. Otherwise they should call it an update or add in an iAP for a different map.

We all know that Dead Trigger has some of the best graphical games but they should listen to their fans. The majority would like to see a Co-op mode for this sequel.

6. #206 Connector, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
    Since I did such a great job as President of the Dead Trigger Defense Squad, the masses have now elected me President of the Dead Trigger 2 Squad too.

During my term as President of the previous game, I am glad to state that flaming on that thread drastically reduced, finally to the point of having civil conversations. I realize, I missed a lot of the DT tech demo debate, cause I was not President at that time, but during my term, hate crime, vulgar language, and off topic remarks were dramatically reduced.

I plead out to all DT 2 fans, please show some constaint. Even if clueless attackers like Jbruu throw sticks and stones at all. We must hold fast. We must show the haters that we have class. No need to cuss, no need to fight, we will present our facts logically, and stick firm to our resolve for Dead Trigger to be evaluated fairly, not just for being a tech demo, but how well it plays and looks as a game. You have to admit how good the 3d graphics look, and I sure do look forward to playing the game. I hope you all too.

Please show constraint in this hard times, the fun is just beginning! ;)

So long, from the
    Connector
    President of the Dead Trigger 2 Defense Squad

7. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    Impeachment!

8. Darth Nihilus

Sep 11, 2012
    Pripyat, Mexico.
    All hail the Connector!

9. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    #209 JBRUU, Jan 14, 2013
    Hello all,

As self-appointed Dictator-For-Life of the Dead Trigger Hate Club, I would like to take this time to respond to some of the enemy's remarks and speak to my vast people as a whole.

First, we will not degrade the level of conversation. Graphic whores and retina groupies may hail the beautiful tech demo that is Dead Trigger, but we will cordially, logically explain our point of view to them. When and if they take the level of conversation to an inappropriate level, we will exit the premises and find another thread, having clearly stated our position.

Second, I would like to call on the Mr. President Connector to step down from his position. While he has led his masses to great flaming and Internet drama, the position is a dangerous one, fraught with political intrigue and assassins. Need I mention the so-called "ConnectorKiller"? For his own personal safely, I implore him to disband his motley troops and go home before the going gets rough.

Rally, men! To me, to me! Forward into battle!

Signed,
    JBRUU
    Supreme Dictator, Self-Styled Omnipotent Being, Lord Potentate of the Dead Trigger Hate Club

10. Darth Nihilus

Sep 11, 2012
    Pripyat, Mexico.
    #210 Darth Nihilus, Jan 14, 2013
    Booooooo

Oh boy haha.

Edit: Also, not a tech demo, thought that was sorted. n.n

11. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    To the gallows with you

12. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    There may be a small degree of humour to the previous posts but how exactly are they on topic to the title of the thread?
    There's a grey area between trolling and sarcasm. None of which are particularly humorous.

13. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Yup, Dead Trigger's pretty much just a tech demo. A pretty one, but just a tech demo. Maybe DT2 will have the gameplay the first one lacked. We'll see.

14. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Have to agree with this. I doubt there will be more "gameplay" or a story in DT2. They have to work more on the athmosphere too...

*flies away and plays COD WaW Zombies*

15. Oh boy, the Dead Trigger Defense Squad and the Dead Trigger Hate Club are about to become at war again...I'd better get to other grounds whilst I still can

16. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    I agree with everything you said. I bought the game on launch with some IAP because it seemed really cool, but after a few hours it got REALLY repetitive, and, even worse, MF made the game freemium.

17. agentblank

agentblank Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Dead trigger defense squad, assemble! I don't like dead trigger, but I had to say it.

18. Darth Nihilus

Sep 11, 2012
    Pripyat, Mexico.
    By definition, no.

19. Hahahahahahahaha!!!

I just noticed something that gave me a good laugh. Look at my name above. I got promoted!!! Haha

Finally, all hail me!!!

Heck, I might as well keep this title, has a better ring to it than senior member or even spam police. And who knows, will be very useful in the future Dead Trigger 2 thread. Something we all look forward to. :D

20. Darth Nihilus

Sep 11, 2012
    Pripyat, Mexico.
    Lol they should change JBRUU's too