All apps are free!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Baynester, May 5, 2014.

1. Baynester

Baynester Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2009
    As promised, when we hit 1000 followers on Twitter, we are making all of our educational apps FREE for 1 whole day.

On THURSDAY 8th MAY, all of the apps at PRIMARY APPS are FREE.

Please share, retweet and repost this info so that anyone who has a child who could benefit from a top quality and top rated educational app doesn't miss out!

THURSDAY 8th MAY - ALL EDUCATIONAL APPS ARE FREE AT PRIMARY APPS.

http://www.primaryapps.co.uk

Twitter :
    @primaryapps

Facebook :
    http://www.facebook.com/primaryapps1

Thanks.

2. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Thank you so much for your generosity!

Tonight I will be sending an e-mail out to aprox 50 parents & foster parents as well as a couple of case workers that will send the info out to the families they work with..

Just wanted to let you know that your apps will be helping children that can not normally get these on their own in homes that have shared ipads On their behalf, I thank you and want you to realize what a great thing you have done & hopefully, you'll feel good about it.
    [
    Thank you

3. Baynester

Apr 30, 2009
    Thanks for your message!

It was good of you to write.

I hope that on our FREE day on Thursday, our apps are downloaded by lots of children and families across the world.

Thank you.

4. Baynester

Apr 30, 2009
    Nearly Time!

Dear Everyone!

We are only a few hours away here in the UK from our apps going totally free for 24 hours!

If you live in a time zone ahead of the UK - then the offer may already be with you.

Go forth and have fun everyone!

Best wishes,
    Chris at Primary Apps

5. Baynester

Apr 30, 2009