Ragdoll Blaster 3: Scores, Tips, and Screenshots

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Phantom X, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Foxtail2010

Foxtail2010 Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    I'm still here, but I'm sitting.

2. Icemaker

Icemaker Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2011
    New: #"Ragdoll Blaster 3 Deluxe HD"

Looks like BF just release a free version of RB3.
    You can find in the App store:#
    #"Ragdoll Blaster 3 Deluxe HD"
    Funny thing is I just started to go thru it and came across a level we haven't seen. I will have to go thru this new free version to find out I guess. Going free does not bode well for new levels. It is a clean new app to play so might be fun?
    Hope BF decides to have another go with another ragdoll app: they are still the best dollmakers out there.
    Hi to all!
    WendyKingston

3. taph99

taph99 Active Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Hi All, quite a few new levels in Patchwork Meadows as well as some old favourites. Just had a quick run through to claim No 1 spot (no doubt briefly until everyone else wakes up....). Good Luck.

4. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    #1024 Foxtail2010, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
    Nevermind. :)

Ok I'm having fun, this is totally gonna ruin my weekend plans. Even replaying the old is good. Still the best game out there, but we all know that.

5. Frizzler

Frizzler Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2009
    New York
    Some old some new

Some tweaked. Don't see the logic of a random repackaging, but I am definitely grateful for the new content. Here we go again. Again.

6. Idoctor

Idoctor Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Looks Fun

Thanks BFS. Just when I was losing faith...

New leaderboard, X?

7. taph99

taph99 Active Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Videos from RB 3 missing

Just been back to RB3 to check something and no videos.....:confused:. Same for everyone?

8. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    In my game some are there, some are missing. We lost some in that redesign update several months back. Not sure if there are new lost replays but I kinda wondered that too.

9. Frizzler

Aug 21, 2009
    New York
    Deluxe impressions

I haven't noticed any missing replays from original 3, but I've only looked at a half dozen or so. I did notice the missing individual level graphics, the absence of being able to email videos, and no viable leader board on Armada( I'll just assume I'm number one there too:p)

Doc where ya at? I'm gonna have to email X if you don't give me a run for my money, well it was free but you know what I mean.

Bill?

Vayduh?!?

Waldo?

10. Idoctor

Idoctor Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Ok! Don't think I have time to go through all levels any time soon, but I'll give you some competition for the number one spot.

I'm curious if this is the grand finale for the ragdoll series. Or maybe a prelude to RB4? Remember the rerelease of RB2 HD before RB3? Maybe just wishful thinking.

11. BillT

BillT Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    #1031 BillT, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
    I don't get the point of coming out with this. I would rather new levels on the current RB3. I don't want to play this whole thing over again just to see what they changed on old levels or what new few levels there are. Why not just add a room called Hodge-Podge room with each of the new levels int it? FYI, I've gotten Boomship in two on this one too.

12. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    Grats Bill. No Boomship2 love for me, past or present. Oh c'mon, it may be fun to play again, remember RB2 2x? Maybe we'll do RB3 3x. :rolleyes: RB4 4x? (hope not)

13. Frizzler

Aug 21, 2009
    New York
    Thanks guys

Bill - motivating my ice game, found a nice shave on one of the new levels

Doc and Foxy - givin' me some candy coated competition, I may not wake up in first here.

X - for abstaining thus far - wtf?!?

BFS - for making this all possible

14. Phantom X

Phantom X Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Ugggghhhhh!! Just checked the message boards and look what I find! Had no idea. Looks like I'm late to the party!

15. Frizzler

Aug 21, 2009
    New York
    I was just about to email you. Welcome back, not much of a party very few serious attendees.

16. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    Ha! Good to see you're still a dolla, I was starting to think you'd had enough.

17. Phantom X

Aug 8, 2009
    Unfortunately not sure how much energy I'm willing to devote to this. I agree will Bill in that I would have preferred a couple new books of random levels. Having to repeat every level is a bit of a chore...even if they are slightly different.

18. BillT

BillT Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    New discussion group

Should we start a Ragdoll Blaster 3 HD Deluxe discussion group with best room scores?

19. Frizzler

Aug 21, 2009
    New York
    EFFin Sandy, no power at home, too much work at work to doll effectively. Wtg Bill, X you got some time to catch up while my Internet is hobbled, did you all leave and go to a new forum, doc have you given up? Anybody else out there? There's like 100000 people playing. Hi Wendy!

20. Phantom X

Aug 8, 2009
    I just caught up in Candy and Crystal ;) Can't seem to get motivated for Plains, so Bill will be the man there. Next....hmmmm Meadows, Magma, or Aerial?