Universal Names Editor for Pro Strategy Football

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ProStrategyFootball, Dec 6, 2015.

1. ProStrategyFootball

ProStrategyFootball Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2013
    I've nearly completed the Names Editor for my football apps! I plan on submitting an update this week, after I finish this, fix a few bugs, and possibly add a few more features.

Here's a screenshot of the editor in action. I'll create a video once I'm finished. You can use left/right arrows to help you streamline editing all the names, and you can change the team name, abbreviation, and all your players.

Attached Files:

2. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Awesome news! Will this be a separate app? And if so how does that work. Either way cool to see.

3. ProStrategyFootball

Feb 8, 2013
    No, I'm providing this as a free update. I hated the game being so late this year, even though I worked on it just about every weekend, and I hope this'll make up for being late! I hope everyone enjoys it!

We're having family night in a few minutes, so I didn't finish it today, but barring any unforeseen problems, I'm confident I'll submit it early this week!

thanks,
    Kerry

4. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Cool I will be looking out for it and thanks Kerry for your hard work! It may have been late but it was worth it! And now even more so since this was a request I made to you :)
    Didn't expect it this soon though so I'm very happy w it.

5. Marc Vaughan

Marc Vaughan Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Sounds great to me - looking forward to the new update :D

6. ProStrategyFootball

Feb 8, 2013
    Thanks, Marc!

7. ProStrategyFootball

Feb 8, 2013
    Both updates have been approved by Apple. You can now edit teams and players names, and can change settings to spread passes around more!

The updates are also on the Google Play and Amazon stores.

8. aljaca

aljaca New Member

Dec 28, 2015
    Is it possible to bulk edit names externally and add via iFunbox or iTunes file sharing? Purchased both 2015 games; awesome job.

9. ProStrategyFootball

Feb 8, 2013
    Thank you! Not currently, but I'm looking into that. I know it's a pain, and I'm definitely looking at a better solution. I have over 200 wish items from me and others that I want to get in the game!

I'm really glad you're enjoying it! BTW, I'll be deploying a bug fix release very soon. Thanks again.

10. ProStrategyFootball

Feb 8, 2013
    Playbooks

I'm nearly done with adding Playbooks to PSF 2016. I'm still working on what exactly will be standard features and what will be IAP, but right now, I imagine I'll provide standard playbooks for free, and later add "Advanced Playbooks" as an IAP - these would allow the user to create their own groupings and have many more playbooks (rather than just the one).

Thoughts? Do you think you'd ever use playbooks?