Video Contest from AR Studio - win iPhone 5 and many other prizes!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by AR Studio, Nov 26, 2012.

1. AR Studio

AR Studio Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    #1 AR Studio, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
    Do you want to be a real movie director and to win a cool prize?

Do you like cinema? Do you think, you've got a talent? Have you got a Youtube channel? If you answer “yes”, go ahead! We need you!

The creators of the mobile arcade "To Bee or not to Bear?", that will soon appear on your devices, decided to find the most talented moviemakers among the buyers of the game.

Take part in our Best Fan Movie contest and get a unique chance to win special prizes from AR Studio! In order to become a participant, you'll have to fit these requirements:

1. Complete the fourth level in "To Bee or not to Bear?" and rate the game in the Appstore;

2. Make a video, featuring "To Bee or not to Bear"?;

The video can be about anything. The game or its characters should simply be present (perhaps, in the background). Create a short feature film, humorous sketches, or a musical, finally. The point is that this needs to be creative.

3. Upload this video on your Youtube channel and send the link to us here: [email protected];

4. The name of the video MUST contain the name of “To Bee or not to Bear?”, and the description of the video MUST contain the link to the iTunes page of the game;

5. Opening and the final titles of your movie MUST contain the unique icon of “To Bee or not to Bear?”. Fell free to take it from here;

6. You must suggest users to subscribe to AR Studio's Youtube channel. In order to do this put an “Annotation” (Youtube Video Editor option) in your video.

AR Studio on Youtube

But that's not all. You, probably, already guessed, that this time you have to show maximum of your talents and mind sharpness. Everything depends on your imagination. Use special equipment, ask your friends to assist you. Do your best to produce a real masterpiece! Surprise us with a great story and operator's job! Make your movie as original, creative, crazy, irregular as it is possible and you'll have a chance to win a prize, maybe even iPhone 5!

What are the prizes? Well, the guys from AR Studio have prepared a pile of different cool stuff for the prize-winners:
    - special souvenirs from AR Studio;
    - iTunes gift-cards;
    - and, of course, the best prize – the newest Apple smartphone!

It seems to be a good reason to do your best, isn't it?

So, don't waste your time! Go ahead, storm the peaks of non-professional cinema! Tell your friends about "To Bee or not to Bear?"” and about the contest, take part and read the latest news on our web-site and Facebook fan page!

Join us, it will be cool!

We will accept your submissions till March 31, 2013.

2. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    thanks for the contest.better start thinking of ideas.btw too bee or not to bear is a fun app.will leave a review soon.

3. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    Thanks for this unique chance! Will check it out in the app store soon, and try and make a good video about it. May the best person win, eh?

4. AR Studio

Jul 5, 2012
    Glad to see your interest guys!
    Looking forward for your movies! :)

5. pahkyou

pahkyou Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    When does the contest ends?

6. AR Studio

Jul 5, 2012
    We're planning this contest to last for a month at least ;)

7. AR Studio

Jul 5, 2012
    Hey guys,

Just a small note about the Video Contest: we don't limit your imagination to video reviews only. Feel free to make a small movie about yourself playing our game, for example. Get your friends and family involved.

Again, implement your creative potential! The more irregular the video is, the better! ;)

8. AR Studio

Jul 5, 2012
  9. AR Studio

Jul 5, 2012
    Hey, where are your masterpieces? No one wants iPhone 5?! :rolleyes:

10. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    I think that last video intimidated them, it was a whole production after all

11. AR Studio

Jul 5, 2012
    Guys, don't give up! We think it's a powerful incentive to compete further!
    So, don't be shy, generate ideas and realize your creative potential! ;)

12. AR Studio

Jul 5, 2012
    Merry Christmas, guys!

AR Studio company wishes you all the best and wants to make a small present for you in honor of this holiday – during 24th and 25th of December you can get “To Bee or not to Bear?” in the AppStore FOR FREE!

Take your chance and enter the contest, if you haven't done this yet!

13. AR Studio

Jul 5, 2012
    Hey, "To Bee or not to Bear?" giveaway is still in progress! Why not get it for free now and take part in our video contest? ;)

Meanwhile, we wish you all the best on this holiday season! :)

14. strawberry_banana

strawberry_banana Active Member

Jul 4, 2012
    March 31st is wayyyyy too far off.

15. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    I saw an old man with an iPhone 5 in the church today. I saw that he only had the basic apps installed and only used it for calling people - which completely broke my heart. I get very, very sad when I see people with the newest iPhones and only use them for calling, instead of something that really matters. Something what the iPhone was designed for... Something I like to call games...

I need a new iPhone. I'll probably enter this contest... March 31st sounds perfect.

16. AR Studio

Jul 5, 2012
    All the deadlines seem to be way too far off, but in reality they come very soon :D lol

Actually, we just want to give all of you enough time to prepare your works.

17. AR Studio

Jul 5, 2012

Well, everyone has his own reasons... Probably, someone gifted him iPhone 5, and he is not actually a fan of all these newest apps, games and technologies :) So, he uses it just for calling :)

Anyway, you have a great chance to win it! Just a little bit of your creativity and free time - and it can be yours! ;)

18. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Nope I know him. He's rich and he just wants to show off. Kinda off-topic :D

19. AR Studio

Jul 5, 2012
    Oh... Sometimes it happens as well :)

20. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    So... (back on topic)... How many videos have BEEn submitted by now? It can't be only one (the one by Paul), or is it?