Universal Proxies, unique pet sim, out now on iOS!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by WaketheDreamer, Aug 3, 2015.

1. WaketheDreamer

WaketheDreamer Active Member

Feb 20, 2014
    Hey guys. Just wanted to let everyone know that Proxies is officially out on iOS in addition to Google Play and Amazon App stores. This is our first ever release, a game we've been working on for 3 years while going to school. After graduating from college, many sleepless nights, and through some hurdles, we feel happy about the end product. If anyone can take a look and let us know what you think, it would be a huge help. We're going to be handing out some promo codes, so if anyone is interested please let us know. The game is currently 50% off on all app stores to celebrate our release. There's no ads, no in app purchases and no internet required to play. We really want to make this the most enjoyable experience as we possibly can. So, if anyone is interested in a promo code, let us know! We'll announce when we're out of them. And if you enjoy the game, please tell your friends, family and leave us a rating. It really helps us and we are VERY appreciative of it. Also feel free to ask us any questions. We're very active. I'll upload some screenshots here as well. Here's a list of some of the features:

-Have up to 3 Proxies alive at once!
    -Watch your Proxies evolve based on the way that they are raised.
    -Three species of Proxies to discover and hatch, each with their own evolution line!
    -Feed and prepare meals for your Proxies to keep them happy and healthy.
    -Select from several different backgrounds to customize the look of your app.
    -Equip and customize your proxies from a large selection of accessories!
    -By customizing the look and feel of both your Proxies and your game, you make the game your own!
    -Play original, fun and challenging mini-games. No more rock paper scissors!
    -Discover the many secrets hidden within the game.
    -NO ads or in-app purchases! Pay once and get the entire game.
    -More to come soon! Please rate Proxies and leave some feedback so that we can deliver the best virtual pet experience available!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/proxies/id1002813501?ls=1&mt=8 (App Store)

https://payments.google.com/merchant/pages/u/0/bcid-7OnA88nMTw68da5Yrre7-w/oid-xR8-fQRISriuPMf-PeesBA/cid-09986340859134666813/purchaseorderlist (Google Play)

Attached Files:

2. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    How's the style of game play? Much like tamagotchi?

3. WaketheDreamer

Feb 20, 2014
    There are elements of a Tamagotchi in that you must feed your pets, clean them when they use the restroom or are sick (they can throw up), but we have other elements as well. Different accessories can protect the pets from different weather conditions, depending on the season that we are in. There are also hidden outfits, secrets and original minigames that are designed be challenging but fun and rewarding as well. We also have multiple backgrounds to unlock as well preparing meals.

4. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Sounds good!
    Now, I will wait on some feedback to purchase.
    I'Ve got 3 foster kids that want it!
    (I need to stop showing the games to my kids!) LOL

5. WaketheDreamer

Feb 20, 2014
    Haha, that's awesome! I replied to your message. Please let us know what you think as we prepare some future updates to release!